A mobile workforce needs access to critical information on-the-go to perform tasks outside of the four walls of the organization, and some of this content needs to be accessed inside of connected business systems. By combining OpenText™ Extended ECM with OpenText™ Content Server Mobile, you’ll get always-on, mobile access to content managed in business workspaces. Plus, you can instantly access workspaces by scanning QR codes, manage and interact with important documents and metadata, collaborate with other team members and participate in the business process.
The Extended ECM Platform integrates Enterprise Content Management (ECM) with most lead industry applications for HCM, CRM, ERP and more, bridging content silos to deliver content in context for more effective business processes. Organizations can now gain important insight into business process related content on mobile devices from anywhere, allowing for a more agile, and connected workforce.
You can watch this video demo to see how Content Server Mobile enables a field worker to complete a service workflow initiated from activity happening in an Extended ECM business workspace.
Accelerate business processes and enable users to remain connected and productive, wherever they are
Content Server Mobile enables organizations to:
- Quickly access information from mobile devices with the familiar style of the OpenText™ Content Suite and Extended ECM Smart View
- Ensure compliance and mitigate security threats by leveraging existing Content Suite user access, permission controls and security policies
- View documents on smartphones without the application that generated the content
- View documents without VPN or offline
- Edit content with direct access to third-party mobile device editors, such as Microsoft® Word, and save back to Content Suite and Extended ECM
See how Extended ECM has gone mobile
View this SlideShare presentation to see how Extended ECM has gone mobile! Accelerate your business process by using Extended ECM with Content Server Mobile and enable your users to remain connected and productive, wherever they are. Learn more.
Explore how our innovative approach to ECM (Extended ECM) is changing the way organizations extract more value from information to ignite business processes inside lead applications in this white paper, Four ways Content Services drives a more Intelligent and Connected Enterprise.