OpenText Enfuse 2019 takes place November 11-14 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas. We’ve collected a summary of all the Enfuse press releases to keep you up to date with the latest news and announcements. Stay tuned for everything you need to know about Enfuse and register to attend here.
Cybersecurity, Legal and Digital Forensics Experts Gather at OpenText Enfuse 2019 to Discuss Security in a Zero-Trust World
- OpenText today opened OpenText Enfuse 2019, bringing together cross-functional experts to address the challenges of securing the modern enterprise. At Enfuse, attendees will learn proactive strategies to find, respond to, and eliminate threats – before they become headlines.
- Today at Enfuse, OpenText announced EP7, the company’s latest technology update delivering new innovations to the OpenText suite of solutions for cybersecurity, digital forensics, eDiscovery, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and AI.
- The OpenText Annual Training Passport offers unlimited access to EnCase training classes in OpenText classrooms, virtual vClasses and 24/7 access to on-demand training. If you need to refresh your skills or get up-to-date on the latest forensic and incident response techniques, the Passport offers you the most flexible and cost-efficient access to the extensive OpenText EnCase Training curriculum.
- By purchasing an OpenText Annual Training Passport now, you can still qualify for the early bird price when you register for Enfuse 2019.
- Contact EnCaseTraining@opentext.com for more information.
Mark J. Barrenechea and James Clapper to Headline the Annual Cybersecurity, Digital Investigations, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and eDiscovery Conference
- OpenText has announced a highly compelling line up for OpenText Enfuse 2019, including keynote presentations from OpenText CEO & CTO Mark J. Barrenechea and James Clapper, Former U.S. Director of National Intelligence (DNI).
- OpenText Enfuse 2019 will bring together leaders in cybersecurity, digital investigations, AI and eDiscovery November 11 – 14 at The Venetian Resort in Las Vegas. OpenText Enfuse is the only conference featuring this blend of technologies, disciplines and knowledge.
- OpenText Enfuse will feature:
- More than 100 breakout sessions and hands-on technical labs covering a range of issues including mobility, IoT, information governance, forensics, eDiscovery, legal document management and threat hunting.
- Sessions on best-practices and scenarios addressing the concerns of professionals in the public sector, financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, legal industry and more.
- Valuable training and certification opportunities, including EnCE, EnCEP and CFSR certifications, at no additional cost.