I’m excited to kick off my latest blog series, “The Future of Information”. It’s based on my Innovation Tour (“iTour”) presentations and provides the OpenText view of the Digital Revolution, explores its impact on the enterprise, and introduces OpenText Release 16 as the transformative enabler.
To help organizations take advantage of digital disruption and create a better way to work within their enterprise, we have just announced OpenText Release 16, the most comprehensive, integrated digital information platform in the market today.
We are all information companies. Whether we are a bank, an insurance agency, a mining company, a manufacturer, a technology company—all of our daily business operations hinge on information in its many formats. Our information is valuable. Not only does information drive business, it is also a key differentiator that will define our competitiveness in the future.
I invite you to follow the series, and together, we’ll explore the future of information with topics like:
- Extreme Automation and Extreme Connectivity
- The Impact of the Digital Revolution
- The Key Disruptive Forces
- Climbing the Curve is Insanely Hard
- Enter the Millennials
- Enter the Machines
- The Rise of Cognitive Systems
- The OpenText View of the World
- EIM – A Single Source of the Truth
- OpenText Release 16: The Most Comprehensive Digital Platform
- OpenText Suite 16: From Engagement to Insight
- OpenText Cloud 16: The Agility to Innovate
- OpenText Release 16: Robust Information Security
- OpenText Release 16: Digital Information Governance
- It’s Time to Rethink ECM
- BPM: Creating Digital Business Processes
- CEM Delivers the Full Customer Journey
- Analytics Everywhere
- OpenText Release 16 Introduces Cognitive Systems
- Business Network: Extreme Connectivity