ECM has evolved. It’s about more than just information governance. A new way to work means that ECM should foster collaboration, increase productivity, and deliver insights based on enterprise information. With new capabilities and improved features, Content Suite 16 is ECM reimagined.
We’ve added new capabilities to OpenText™ Content Suite 16, including:
- Connected Workspaces: Workspaces connect content management to business processes and fundamentally change the way ECM is planned, resulting in unified information silos and better collaboration for true connectivity gains.
- New Content Server User Interface (UI): A new intuitive UI for OpenText Content Suite and Extended ECM has responsive capabilities, role-based views, access to most recent documents, and many more new features to make users more productive and collaborative. Our new UI delivers deeper engagement with connected and consistent experiences and increased security via role-based access to information.
- Analytics Integration: Suite-wide integration of analytics for real-time query or batch download of data from OpenText ECM solutions results in cognitive abilities for richer layers of business insight.
- Integrated Social Capabilities: End-to-end lifecycle management of new disruptive content formats (like social) with added capabilities for users to interact with content improves collaboration and enriches search, deepening engagement and helping to ensure the security and protection of corporate IP/information.
- Enterprise Search with InfoFusion: Conduct scalable, secure, permissions-based searches for content from multiple enterprise systems by leveraging content analytics and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) identification.
Additional features and capabilities in this release of OpenText Content Suite include auto classification for massive archiving projects, a built-in HTML 5 viewer, drag-and-drop email support, dashboard reporting, enhanced compliance and security, and integration with OpenText CORE, making file sharing and external collaboration in the Cloud a natural extension of the OpenText Content Suite environment.
It’s time to rethink ECM. OpenText Content Suite 16 offers so much more above and beyond robust information governance. With enterprise search, deep ERP and analytics integration, and availability in the Cloud, our customers will be able to increase productivity while lowering costs. OpenText Content Suite 16 has everything an information company needs to control and protect their information. Once this is accomplished, information processes can be effectively digitized. This is the topic of my next blog in this series.
Find out more: www.opentext.com/16.