Customer experience is the sum of all experiences over the duration of a relationship between a consumer and an organization. A consistent customer experience is based on unified customer data. The experience must look and feel the same regardless of channel or device, and it must be tailored, reflecting knowledge or insights about the customer to exceed expectations. In the battle for market share, an engaging customer experience is a key differentiator.
We’ve designed OpenText Experience Suite 16 to address the complexities and speed that your organization needs to digitize the entire customer journey with applications for media management, web experience management, and customer communications.
Delivering the Full Customer Journey with CEM
OpenText Experience Suite 16 provides unprecedented insight and control into the customer journey—at any point, involving any asset. It provides tools that help improve time-to-market with rich, personalized, and engaging experiences.
OpenText Experience Suite innovations include:
- Embedded Analytics: Dashboards that track user activity to gain insight on content, assets, or events used across different channels, devices, or applications, to provide intelligence on users and help optimize and tailor their experiences.
- Communications Center and Interoperability: With a newly refreshed UI and enriched Customer Communications Management (CCM) functionality, our customers can experience even greater integration with cloud-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications. Extreme connectivity, at all stages of the customer journey and across all correspondences, helps maximize and customize not only customer experiences but also vendor and employee experiences.
- Adaptive Media Delivery: A responsive approach for media delivery across formats (web, kiosk, tablet, mobile devices, etc.) that ensures consistency. The delivery of a consistently branded, multi-channel experience deepens engagement while protecting and strengthening your brand(s).
- Embeddable Widgets in WEM and OTMM: Assets are updated automatically when tethered or included in other applications. Assets and folders can appear in other applications by simply copying an embed code, ensuring on-brand, consistent experiences.
- ECM Integration with Communication Center CRM: Web-based document generation which uses front-end CRM data from Salesforce and business data from Content Server and SAP, all executed seamlessly with OpenText software. The integration of key enterprise systems provides a single source of the truth.
- Improved UI for Better Productivity: With a customizable home page and a redesigned responsive HTML5-based UI, users can create tailored environments that meet their needs and adapt to their devices for an engaging digital experience.
To succeed in the digital world, it’s not enough to think mobile first, the requirement is to think users first. OpenText Experience Suite helps your organization create a digital presence and deliver the correspondence to augment your online marketing strategy, manage global brands, embrace social business, and produce effective customer communications every time, all while keeping the user top of mind.
Each of the OpenText Release 16 Suites have been infused with Analytics. I’ll discuss this in greater detail in my next blog in this series.
Find out more: www.opentext.com/16.