Do you know where your data is? Now, more than ever, is the time to enable a smarter hybrid workforce. At OpenText™ World 2023 in Las Vegas, we’re focusing on OpenText Portfolio, designed to empower the digital workforce with the right content, for the right people, at the right time, on any device.
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect:
The future of information management: Portfolio
Organizations are achieving compliance and reducing costs by managing their remote workforce, backing up and archiving their business communication and Microsoft 365 data. Find ways to prevent data loss, protect against ransomware, consolidate backups, and meet regulatory compliance, whether virtual, physical, or on the cloud. You can now benefit from all the functionality of Microsoft 365 with the ability to utilize contextual case assessment, search, export, and eDiscovery. Join us to learn how you can implement a solution that will enable you to meet data privacy and compliance requirements, automate retention scheduling, and create a secure repository for critical data. And, for government and educational institutions now required to deploy off-cloud you need a clear migration path to ensure data sovereignty. See how highly regulated sectors leverage enterprise-grade email, instant messaging, application streaming, and file sharing with unparalleled security, archiving, and disaster recovery using OpenText solutions in the cloud, off-cloud, or within hybrid environments.
Be sure to catch these sessions:
MU31POR Turbo boost your regulatory compliance
Organizations are quickly realizing OneDrive does not meet regulatory requirements or even day-to-day data retention. This leaves a gap that highly regulated industries need to address, while keeping their investment, and maintaining their user experience. Join us in this Live QA with our Experts to learn how highly regulated sectors leverage their investment by partnering with OpenText to ensure unparalleled security, archiving, and disaster recovery. Search for and add it to your agenda here.
TT21POR Corporate applications on the move using Hybrid Workspaces
Organizations are successfully supporting their Hybrid Workforce across all their endpoints by delivering the right content, to the right people, from any device. Join us for this TurboTalk to learn how you can reduce time and software license costs while deploying and streaming corporate applications to your users internally and remotely when they are on the move. You can now keep your applications available 24/7 to accommodate flexible schedules. Cut the expense of server farms, licensing, complex tunneling, and added maintenance overhead by adopting Hybrid Workspaces to provide corporate applications and data securely. Search for and add it to your agenda here.
Connect with OpenText and customer experts
Get your questions answered. We will be hosting several interactive and engaging sessions designed to help you get the information you need in the format you prefer:
- Learn how to apply the latest information management and AI trends from industry thought leaders, luminary guest speakers, and OpenText experts and start to work smarter right away.
- Set up a one-to-one meeting to dive into your unique use case or join one of the scheduled meet ups with other customers and OpenText designers, developers, marketers, and leaders. Discuss how to get more out of your investments and increase your information advantage.
- Meet with peers in your vertical to exchange successful strategies. Industry roundtables are specialized and interactive discussions in which industry experts present challenges, trends, and innovations in the sector, and customer and industry analyst speakers will add their insights as well.
- Sign up for some hands-on labs: (choose one or all three) the Developer Lab, the Product Lab and the Innovation Lab, giving you the opportunity to check out the latest OpenText innovations—including OpenText Aviator solutions.
- Join our dynamic Customer Advisory Boards (CABs) to discuss business strategies and customer experiences, drive innovations that meet your unique needs in our Product Advisory Councils (PACs), and connect to learn about best practices and use cases in our User Groups.
- And take advantage of being surrounded by people who go through the same challenges you do, and network, network, network!
Join us at OpenText World 2023
Explore the future of information management solutions at the ultimate information management conference. Join us October 11-12 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and connect with today’s leading experts.