Modernizing mainframe and COBOL applications is imperative, no matter the end goal. Digitization is no longer an option and for most organizations, the destination is cloud. OpenText Application Modernization and Connectivity solution experts know that mainframe and COBOL live at the heart of getting a business and competitive advantage.
At OpenText™ World 2023 in Las Vegas, we’re focusing on Application Modernization, designed to help you build on proven IT investments you rely on every day. With nine sessions and meet the expert engagements at OpenText World 2023, join us to learn how to unlock the true value within these strategic core business systems by controlling costs, managing risks, and innovating faster.
Join Stuart McGill, VP Sales and Neil Fowler, General Manager of AMC Product Group at OpenText, alongside a complete panel, as they discuss AI within mainframe and COBOL modernization.
The future of Application Modernization
When it comes to modernizing mainframe and COBOL applications, cloud is often an important part of the journey. The modernization journey can include migrating to the cloud, hybrid implementation, or modernizing legacy applications in place. See how OpenText delivers the right balance of flexibility, choice, and speed to market, enabling a smarter modernization journey. Whatever strategy you choose, OpenText can ensure that you can execute quickly, without compromising your core business systems and data. Join the Application Modernization track to learn how you can transform your core business applications, processes, and infrastructure faster and with lower risk.
Be sure to catch these sessions:
AM00 Opentext.ai and Mainframe Workload Modernization: Accelerate your move to the OpenText Cloud with speed, performance and reliability
Join us for a view of the enterprise landscape and a pragmatic approach to modernization. This session includes a complete panel discussing AI within mainframe and COBOL modernization. Learn how OpenText delivers the right balance of flexibility, choice, and speed to market, enabling a smarter modernization journey for mainframe and COBOL applications. Whatever strategy you choose, OpenText can ensure that you can execute quickly, without compromising your core business systems and data. In this illuminating session, we will share the advantages of moving legacy applications to the cloud through real-life examples from organizations that moved their mainframe to the cloud. Providing you with ideas that will simplify and accelerate your journey to the cloud. Search for and add it to your agenda here.
AM01 COBOL, Containers and Cloud: Unleash the magic within core business applications.
Discover the secrets to successfully modernizing COBOL and Mainframe applications. Learn how to harness the power of contemporary development tools and dynamic environments, all while leveraging popular cloud and containerization technology. Explore how agile processes and modern testing methodologies converge to help you create new value within your core business applications. Wait, there’s more. We’ll explore an exciting opportunity for building needed skills in your organization using our NEW online course, “Micro Focus COBOL Fundamentals”. Learn COBOL in 1 day and earn your digital certification. Learn how to start your journey and build a new skill set in high demand. Search for and add it to your agenda here.
Connect with OpenText and customer experts
Get your questions answered. We will be hosting several interactive and engaging sessions designed to help you get the information you need in the format you prefer:
- Learn how to apply the latest information management and AI trends from industry thought leaders, luminary guest speakers, and OpenText experts and start to work smarter right away.
- Set up a one-to-one meeting to dive into your unique use case or join one of the scheduled meet ups with other customers and OpenText designers, developers, marketers, and leaders. Discuss how to get more out of your investments and increase your information advantage.
- Meet with peers in your vertical to exchange successful strategies. Industry roundtables are specialized and interactive discussions in which industry experts present challenges, trends, and innovations in the sector, and customer and industry analyst speakers will add their insights as well.
- Sign up for some hands-on labs: (choose one or all three) the Developer Lab, the Product Lab and the Innovation Lab, giving you the opportunity to check out the latest OpenText innovations—including OpenText Aviator solutions.
- Join our dynamic Customer Advisory Boards (CABs) to discuss business strategies and customer experiences, drive innovations that meet your unique needs in our Product Advisory Councils (PACs), and connect to learn about best practices and use cases in our User Groups.
- And take advantage of being surrounded by people who go through the same challenges you do, and network, network, network!
Join us at OpenText World 2023
Explore the future of Application Modernization at the ultimate information management conference. Join us October 11-12 at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas and connect with today’s leading experts.