Naomi Skinner profile image.
Authors

Naomi Skinner

As Senior Manager, Product Marketing for OpenText Business Network, Naomi leads product marketing efforts for B2B integration in the supply chain space as well as in healthcare. Experienced marketer across various industries, Naomi enjoys translating complex concepts into simple terms.

CIO.com: NetSuite EDI integration made easy, fast, and affordable

In a recent CIO.com interview, OpenText’s Naomi Skinner spoke about how easy it can be to seamlessly integrate EDI with NetSuite to improve data visibility and streamline operations.

July 12, 2024 2 minute read
IDC survey reveals B2B integration priorities to drive organizational growth

IDC survey reveals B2B integration priorities to drive organizational growth

By now, it’s clear that businesses feel the pressure to focus on supply chain optimization and improve their B2B integration investments. But where to begin?…

3 minute read

B2B integration powers supply chain performance

B2B integration powers supply chain performance

Transportation issues, customs bottlenecks, lost shipments, oh my! With growing levels of supply chain complexity, global reach, and partner/supplier diversity, coupled with unexpected supply chain…

3 minute read

Supply chain optimization and maturity requires focus on the ecosystem

Supply chain optimization and maturity requires focus on the ecosystem

A recent IDC global survey and report investigated the state of digital maturity in supply chains and revealed to what extent ongoing disruptions have been…

4 minute read

CIO Market Pulse Report underlines importance of EDI security while overcoming B2B complexity

CIO Market Pulse Report underlines importance of EDI security while overcoming B2B complexity

According to the latest CIO Market Pulse report about EDI value-added networks (VANs), digital transformation is the key driver for B2B implementation over the next 12 months….

4 minute read

When it comes to EDI service providers, less is more

When it comes to EDI service providers, less is more

I’ve seen it many times: often business expansion and acquisition leads to organizations with multiple business units on multiple continents. Each has its own EDI…

4 minute read

Integration and automation is key to profitability for clinical labs and imaging centers 

Integration and automation is key to profitability for clinical labs and imaging centers 

Hospital CEOs, according to research, are most concerned by the financial challenges they face. Clinical labs have been seen as a cost center for years…

4 minute read

What is the most popular EDI transaction? 

What is the most popular EDI transaction? 

I’m often asked about the most popular EDI transaction. As OpenText™ Trading Grid is the world’s largest B2B/EDI integration platform handling over 33 billion EDI…

5 minute read

EDI VAN roundtable discussion

EDI VAN roundtable discussion

Recently I sat down with a group of global CIOs to discuss their supply chain harmonization strategies. With the disruption of the COVID-19 pandemic affecting…

4 minute read

EDI trends in 2022

EDI trends in 2022

The global EDI (electronic data interchange) market is expected to double in the next six years. Not bad for a technology that, for more than three…

5 minute read

Digitize, or miss your window of opportunity

Digitize, or miss your window of opportunity

Did you know that 40% of information exchanged between business parters still travels by fax, email, or phone? The other 60% is exchanged via structured,…

2 minute read

How to become a Marks and Spencer supplier: Setup made easy

How to become a Marks and Spencer supplier: Setup made easy

Many small business owners in the UK are feeling the pressure to learn how to set up EDI (electronic data interchange). The trend to digitize previously paper-based…

4 minute read

How to become a Nordstrom supplier from the UK: Setup made easy

How to become a Nordstrom supplier from the UK: Setup made easy

Many small business owners in the UK are feeling the pressure to learn how to set up EDI (electronic data interchange). The trend to digitize previously paper-based…

3 minute read

Stay in the loop!

Get our most popular content delivered monthly to your inbox.