New releases of OpenText™ Content Suite and OpenText™ Extended ECM are on the way! At Enterprise World in Toronto, attendees will learn about all the recently released and upcoming features for Content Suite and Extended ECM, complete with demos and interactive sessions hosted by the experts behind the product.
What’s new in OpenText Content Suite 16.2.8 and OpenText Extended ECM 16.2.8?
Don’t want to wait until July 9-11? In our recorded webinar, we’ll share a few highlights designed to improve business processes, simplify the user experience and enhance governance.
- Real-time, bi-directional synchronization of folders and documents between OpenText Core and Content Suite/Extended ECM improves content sharing and collaboration
- Advancements in containerization optimize the deployment, configuration, and management of Content Suite Platform and Extended ECM in the cloud and on-premises
- Drag-and-drop and new thumbnail and gallery file viewing options in Smart View further streamline usability and processes
- Connected Workspaces fosters collaboration between subject matter experts with the new Discussion widget
- Records managers can manage all phases of the records lifecycle through Smart View, now including the Disposition Review process
Book your spot today and get an early introduction to the new innovations coming to our industry-leading Content Services offerings.
Are you ready for the Intelligent and Connected Enterprise? Join us at OpenText™ Enterprise World 2019 to hear how we’re enabling the Intelligent and Connected Enterprise with AI and the Internet of Things.