Harvey Spencer Associates’ annual international Capture conference is recognized by the industry’s leading vendors as the must-attend conference to learn where the market is heading and experience leading-edge technology innovations. It is the place to connect key people in the Capture, RPA and Content Intelligence markets.
Here are five reasons you should attend HSA Capture 2019 – including what you can expect from OpenText.
Artificial Intelligence is shaping future capture technology–don’t get left behind
- While manual data entry persists as an expensive, time-consuming habit that organizations just can’t seem to kick, new advances in AI technology are changing the game and making it more compelling to make the switch to automated capture.
- Learn how AI has transformed traditional capture into solutions like OpenText Intelligent Capture, which leverages standard capture features like OCR alongside advanced features like machine learning. It’s a cutting-edge solution that allows organizations to automatically identify, separate, classify, ingest and extract key information from highly varied sources and automatically route it to the right user in the right system – with minimal human intervention.
Keynotes from Harvey Spencer, Mike Spang, Ralph Gammon and more
- As one of the largest communities dedicated to capture, HSA events feature engaging and interesting speakers from all areas of the industry – including analysts, product experts and business leaders. This year is no different as HSA Capture 2019 brings together the names you recognize to deliver insights you can trust.
- Speakers including Harvey Spencer, Mike Spang, Ralph Gammon and others will expand on the state of the capture market (2019-2023), automated contract management, IoT disruptions, and industry 4.0.
- You’ll also have the chance to connect with them in person at the poolside meet and greet hosted by OpenText.
Set the direction for your product roadmap
- HSA is your chance to learn from vendors, analysts and companies like yours about what they’re doing, seeing and seeking in the capture space. Understand the state of the industry and determine your place within it.
- For example, AI, RPA, eDiscovery, Regulatory Compliance, Customer Experience Management, Voice Analytics, Defensible Disposition, Augmented Reality, Supply Chain Management and Semantic Understanding all rely on capture as a fundamental core technology–what’s the best path to follow for success
Kick off your next partnership, merger or acquisition
- Speaking of product roadmaps, HSA Capture 2019 is also your opportunity to meet and network with the companies that can help you achieve your product vision. To build, buy or partner – that is the question, and HSA Capture may have your answer.
- It has been home to many of the initial conversations and connections that have led to major software projects–including partnerships, mergers and acquisitions.
OpenText will be demoing our newly released Capture line of products
- Earlier this year, OpenText announced new additions to our Capture and PixTools product lines. OpenText will be on site at HSA Capture to demo and showcase our capture solutions, which include advanced recognition technologies, intelligent capture platforms, scanner drivers and image capture toolkits, and distributed and mobile capture.
All of these products are readily available to be embedded or white-labeled as part of your solution. Can’t wait for the event? Read our latest OEM Capture blog to learn more now.
Click here to register for your spot at HSA Capture 2019.