In today’s cloud-first market, it’s essential to have cloud strategies that empower marketing, line of business users, and developers. At OpenText, the Customer Experience Management (CEM) team is committed to providing organizations with intelligent content services that transform and optimize customer experiences and operations for global enterprises looking to solve complex business requirements. With updates and additions to OpenText™ Media Management and OpenText™ Qfiniti in our OpenText Release 16 Enhancement Pack 5 (EP5) release, we’ve made it easier than ever to purchase and use OpenText products to deliver a better customer experience.
Announcing OpenText Qfiniti for Amazon Connect in AWS
To make our solutions easy to purchase, the OpenText workforce optimization (WFO) team is pleased to announce the AWS Marketplace availability of OpenText™ Qfiniti for Amazon Connect, a self-service, cloud-based contact center solution that enables any business to deliver better customer service at a lower cost. While other contact center vendors “support” and “integrate” to Amazon Connect, leaving a company’s service, support, maintenance and upgrades on their shoulders. But now customers can purchase OpenText Qfiniti directly from AWS, offering a host of advantages.
- Includes four easy-to-purchase bundles through the AWS Marketplace and part of the customer’s AWS billing
- Is based on named contact center agents and licensing not needed for admin or supervisory users
- Includes SaaS offering with training, maintenance, upgrades and AWS infrastructure
- Is purchased as an annual, multi-year or private offer subscription
- Enables customers to launch the entire WFO system in as little as 30 minutes.
Media management made easy
Most marketers are faced with multiple projects, conflicting deadlines and priorities, delayed creative, stretched or non-existent budgets, too many meetings, slow approval cycles, too many approvers, unlicensed or incorrectly licensed content, and more! All this in addition to depending on multiple people also trying to produce marketing and creative content. In EP5, OpenText™ Media Management has streamlined Digital Asset Management (DAM) complex tasks, accelerated cloud operations, enhanced AI-powered media analytics and empowered creative employees through a deeply integrated workflow.
These cloud-made-easy improvements include:
- A new cloud asset importer, which puts the bulk import control in the hands of business admins with the use of a simple excel spreadsheet. Bulk import has now moved to the cloud. Supply assets and a spreadsheet of metadata, validate, correct, and run.
- Simpler migration between environments with the new utility to export and import your configurations from development, QA, to production for cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Remote management of Media Management for cloud operations. A new operator role has been defined and will allow for remote web management of the OpenText Media Management environment.
EP5 makes it easier than ever for organizations to create, analyze and deliver amazing customer experiences. Learn more about OpenText Experience 16 by visiting our website.