The OpenText™ November 2019 launch, announced at our Enfuse digital security conference, demonstrates our commitment to securing your information. For us, security is job #1. Keeping information secure and meeting compliance requirements can’t be an afterthought when it comes to creating the Information Advantage that drives innovation and new business models.
And with the OpenText Cloud – enterprises can meet their regulatory and security requirements with the agility, speed of innovation, and cost-savings that cloud delivers.
New in Release 16, Enhancement Pack 7
Enhancement Pack 7 (EP7), represents improvements across all of Release 16. From improved security to providing added cloud deployment flexibility, to new integrations and enhancements in user experience and intelligent automation, Release 16 EP7 delivers innovation that our customers need to transform their information strategy. Here are a few of the highlights:
Key advancements for solving today’s most complex investigative, legal, and information security challenges
- Upgraded endpoint anomaly detection and threat intelligence with OpenText™ EnCase™; now with one of the industry’s most robust anomaly detection rule creation wizards
- Pause/resume forensic imaging with OpenText™ Tableau Forensic Imager (TX1) even after power cycle – an industry-first
- Integration of advanced find into OpenText™ eDOCS with MindServer search engine
- Integration into OpenText™ Axcelerate™ of sentiment analysis via OpenText™ Magellan™ and addition of automated machine translation
Delivering cloud-native applications by modernizing deployment and management in preparation for OpenText CE launch
- Content Services introduces cloud-native deployment for OpenText™ Content Suite Platform, OpenText™ Extended ECM Platform, OpenText™ Documentum™, and OpenText™ InfoArchive
- OpenText InfoArchive support for Google Cloud archive storage
Continuous innovation in OpenText strength areas
- Intelligent automation through embedded AI and enhanced workflows
- Innovative improvements to user experience and productivity
- Deeper integration within our portfolio and to other world-class products and services
The number of amazing new innovations in Release 16 EP7 are extensive, and span across OpenText Content Services, Customer Experience, Discovery, Security, Process Automation, and AI & Analytics. For more information, visit our Release 16, EP7 webpage.
New in OT2 19.4
With OpenText™ OT2, organizations can leverage existing investments in their on-premises platforms and extend solutions where cloud can quickly improve time to value, such as customer, supplier and partner collaboration. Delivering SaaS applications that extend existing solutions prevents new information silos and simplifies technology investment decisions by providing compelling enterprise applications for business users.
This launch introduces new SaaS applications to streamline records management, collaboration, security and storage usage reporting:
- OpenText™ Core for Federated Compliance, a centralized application for oversight of records policies across multiple content repositories. Available immediately for Documentum, the application features a unique hybrid architecture which honors local control and data sovereignty requirements
- OpenText™ Core Experience Insights, a SaaS application that provides marketing leaders full visibility over their customer’s journey – from website interactions to email engagement, social media content and call center performance
- Accelerate digital signature processes and easily share documents via OpenText™ Core Signature integrated into OpenText™ Core Share
New in Business Network Cloud 19.4
Powered by the OpenText Cloud Platform, Business Network solutions establish a digital backbone of connectivity, collaboration and intelligence across business ecosystems. Business Network combines industry leading technology, expert services, and proven processes to enable customers to power world-class supply chains, streamline banking, drive healthcare interoperability, digitize trading communities and establish secure information collaboration. Here are some of the highlights of 19.4:
Instant access to the world’s largest trading community
- Introducing the Global Partner Directory for Trading Grid, a powerful sourcing and onboarding solution with the world’s largest community of supply chain trading partners. The new partner directory aids organizations in accelerated and CSR-compliant trading with powerful search and filtering capabilities based on goods sold, company size, financial risk, certifications, and more
Enhanced experience and self-service control
- Redesigned OpenText™ Trading Grid Online enhances the user experience and self-service functionality with a new interface
Accelerated, compliant community management
- Automated trading partner provisioning for registered OpenText™ B2B Managed Services users to accelerate onboarding and shorten time to value in OpenText™ Active Community
Improved connected device monitoring, visibility
- New IoT Reporting Service provides advanced visualization of IoT device data streams, leveraging the OpenText™ Magellan™ BI & Reporting Service
- New user-defined device geofences and exception notifications to help optimize asset management and shipment track and trace, among other use cases
Streamlined information access control and security
- OpenText™ Identity and Access Management and OpenText Directory Services are now fully integrated for secure access management across multiple user domains; now supports all OpenText Cloud apps and 100+ Enterprise apps in addition to existing third-party support
Click here for more information about Business Network Cloud 19.4.
Through continuous innovation, OpenText provides enterprises with the capabilities they need to modernize their information architecture and become tomorrow’s disruptors.
Register for our webinar to learn more about the incredible innovations in OpenText Release 16 Enhancement Pack 7, OT2 19.4 and Business Network Cloud 19.4