OpenText™ Enfuse 2019 is taking place at the Venetian Resort Las Vegas from November 11-14. Recognized by CIO.com as a “must attend” cybersecurity event, Enfuse is the top conference for digital investigators, legal teams, law enforcement and security professionals to network with experts and peers; learn about emerging trends in security, digital forensics and eDiscovery; and achieve valuable professional accreditation and certification.
We’re going all-out to make this an informative, educational and enjoyable 3 days. But if you are still waiting to register – or just waiting for the event to start – here are our top 5 reasons to attend:
- Bring your team: Don’t fly solo at Enfuse – bring your team and colleagues and get even more “bang for your buck”! Our group registration rate means that when you buy 3 registrations and get 1 free. All with the same great benefits of free training, certification and professional credits.
- Get educated: Enfuse has always provided attendees with the knowledge and skills they need to meet some of the most important and demanding challenges in today’s world – and 2019 is no exception. Your Enfuse registration gives you access to a variety of hands-on labs and breakouts to earn credits toward your EnCE, EnCEP, Axcelerate, CLE and CFSR certifications or renewal, all included in your registration fee. At Enfuse, you’ll gain access to experts in both OpenText products and real-world techniques; and learn how using the latest technology – including OpenText EnCase, Axcelerate, Catalyst and Magellan can help in your day-to-day roles.
- Join a breakout session: As the #1 conference of its kind, Enfuse offers 100+ breakout sessions and hands-on technical labs on digital forensics, information governance, incident response, legal tech and eDiscovery. Some of the sessions that really caught our eye include:
- A Light on the Dark Web – a journey into the dark web! What it is, how it functions and what it leaves behind.
- Expert Testimony – Are You Ready For The Big Show? –a chance to learn from experienced digital forensic investigators on the ins and outs of expert testimony, including getting ready to testify, how qualification works, and how direct and cross-examination is handled in courts.
- Let’s Be A Hacker Pt. 1 & Pt. 2 – a two-part workshop allowing participants to explore the foundational aspects of setting up a Command and Control (C2) infrastructure, building a malicious payload, and executing it on a targeted machine.
- Finding the Ghosts of the Past: Threat Hunting Reimagined – Threat hunters must explore, prioritize & investigate threats, gather data with context, connect disparate pieces of data, and conduct rapid and relevant analysis. This session shows you how!
- Criminal Investigation Through Social Media Analytics – real case studies – real crimes. This session will investigate murder mysteries, terrorist attacks and crypto-currency crimes, and how identifying trends, patterns and associations of suspicious activity on social media can make significant contributions to criminal investigations.
- Hear from our keynote speakers: Keynotes are always a highly-anticipated component of Enfuse. And 2019 brings OpenText CEO & CTO Mark Barrenechea discussing technology for good and the future of cybersecurity; and Chief Product Officer Muhi Majzoub sharing the latest OpenText product announcements and roadmap. Our guest speaker is James Clapper, the U.S.’s top intelligence official for seven years. Mr. Clapper’s perspective will help attendees think differently about how they look at cybercrime, security and the management of information.
- Have fun: From our Monday night Welcome Reception taking place at Lagasse’s Stadium to Paws for a Cause animal therapy onsite, Enfuse 2019 is shaping up to be work and play!
Don’t miss out on this incredible cybersecurity event – register for Enfuse 2019 today! See you in Vegas!