OpenText™ and SAP® have partnered for more than 25 years, working together to deliver innovative solutions to over 5,000 joint customers across every vertical and industry sector. Our strategic partnership has enabled us to combine our strengths and deliver greater co-innovation, roadmap alignment, and development with SAP. Throughout our partnership, OpenText has become the market leading digital content platform for joint OpenText-SAP customers, a leading solution extension (SolEx) provider for SAP products and the driving force behind our joint customers’ Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and digital transformation initiatives.
As we pass the 25-year anniversary of our strategic relationship, OpenText and SAP continue to innovate in new areas and add value to our customers with the release of five new products this quarter, including:
- OpenText™ Core for SAP® SuccessFactors® is the first new application for SAP built on OT2, our next generation cloud platform. It manages employee file content with an easily deployed SaaS solution to simplify HR processes.
- OpenText™ Extended ECM for Engineering is offered both in the cloud and off-cloud and increases production uptime and revenue by speeding task and project completion, providing efficient external and internal collaboration, reducing time to milestones and boosting compliance.
- OpenText™ Extended ECM for Microsoft® Office 365™ is a cloud solution that integrates Microsoft Teams, Groups, Outlook Online and SharePoint Online into key business processes. This integration provides a better collaboration experience and automates governance and control of business documents.
- OpenText™ Information Extraction Service for SAP ® Solutions (IES) recognizes the type of incoming documents (paper documents, email, electronic documents and more) and passes this information, in the right business context, to the correct SAP process.
- Expansions to the scope of OpenText™ Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions (VIM) beyond invoices to include processing of additional documents critical to automating the procure-to-pay process.
As we continue to innovate in the cloud, we remain committed to supporting key initiatives such as the intelligent enterprise with migration to SAP S/4HANA, providing our joint customers with the ability to deliver seamless customer experiences, enable the new workforce, and ensure compliance and control for all digital content.
2019 SAP Pinnacle Award – 12 years and running!
For the past 11 years, OpenText has been recognized for our contribution to the SAP ecosystem through the prestigious SAP Pinnacle Awards. These awards are presented annually to the top SAP partners that have excelled in developing and growing their partnership with SAP and helping customers run better.
We’re pleased to announce that OpenText has once again been awarded an SAP Pinnacle Award for SAP Solution Extension Partner of the Year! Our 12th consecutive Pinnacle Award is a testament to our co-innovations with SAP and shows the clear benefits of our partnership to our joint customers.
Join us at SAPPHIRE NOW 2019
At SAPPHIRE NOW in May, we’ll be providing attendees with expert insight into OpenText’s award-winning SAP solutions – co-developed and rigorously tested by SAP – and sharing the latest thought leadership insight on turning information into value and building an Intelligent and Connected Enterprise.
Visit us in Orlando, Florida from May 7-9 to learn how OpenText and SAP can help customers across all areas of their business operations, from real-time production and logistics, connected assets, IoT and agile supply chains to next generation customer and user experiences.
Join us at Booth 642:
- See interactive demos of cloud-based and off-cloud solutions from the OpenText Suite for SAP, including Extended ECM for SAP®, Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® and Digital Asset Management for SAP®.
- Learn strategies and best practices for capturing information, extracting insights from both structured and unstructured information, automating business processes and much more
- Calculate the potential ROI of an OpenText SAP investment
Attend the OpenText sessions:
OpenText will be hosting 7 break-out sessions during the 3 days of SAPPHIRE NOW showcasing our joint customers and industry-leading solutions. More information on the OpenText presentations can be found here.
Together, OpenText and SAP are enabling the Intelligent and Connected Enterprise by combining content and data to provide the information advantage, and we hope to see you at SAPPHIRE NOW 2019 to share our story.