We can’t wait for OpenText™ Enterprise World 2018 to start. And we’ve brought back something that was so popular with Content Suite users last year – smaller, tailored sessions where expert resources discuss specific product features and use cases, helping customers to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
Choose from three types of Expo Theater sessions mapped to your user journey
Hosted in the Expo Theater on the main Expo floor, we’ve created a hot-house environment that allows attendees to simplify their research, connect with like-minded customers, ask questions, review products, and crystallize their recommendation strategies. These session are designed to provide information tailored to the user journey – from discovering and learning about new solutions, to trying and comparing product innovations. Trust me, these are can’t miss sessions for Content Suite users.
Below is a selection of the amazing OpenText Content Suite 16 focused sessions running throughout the event. For the full, detailed listing, please visit our Sessions page.
1. Product overviews:
Learn what’s new – and what’s coming – in Content Suite directly from OpenText Product Managers.
- Extended ECM for O365—Tuesday 1:00 pm – 1:20 pm
2. Meet the experts:
Discover solutions to help with a variety of content challenges with these interactive discussions.
- ECM: Cloud Strategy—Tuesday 12:30 pm – 12:50 pm
- Enterprise Connect/Office Editor—Tuesday 3:30 pm – 3:50 pm
- Enterprise Technologies: System Center—Wednesday 1:00 pm – 1:20 pm
- Archive Center—Wednesday 4:30 pm – 4:50 pm
- Content Suite and Azure—Thursday 11:00 pm – 11:20 pm
- Extended ECM for Office 365—Thursday 12:30 pm – 12:50 pm
- Content Suite and Microsoft Online—Thursday 1:00 pm – 1:20 pm
- Extended ECM for Salesforce—Thursday 2:30 pm – 2:50 pm
- Content Suite: Search—Thursday 3:30 pm -3:50 pm
3. Solution in action:
Participate in product and solution deep dives, this is a great opportunity to review, compare and ask your critical questions.
- Content Suite: Smart UI—Tuesday 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
- Content Suite Platform Workflow—Tuesday 1:30 pm – 1:50 pm
- Extended ECM and Capture—Tuesday 3:00 pm – 3:20 pm
- Content Suite: Records Management—Wednesday 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
- OpenText CORE—Wednesday 1:30 pm – 1:50 pm
- Extended ECM for Government—Wednesday 2:30 pm – 2:50 pm
- Content Suite/Documentum: Brava! and Blazon—Thursday 11:30 pm – 11:50 pm
- Content Suite: Connected Workspaces—Thursday 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
Have your say on product development, attend an Innovation Lab
While attending Enterprise World, consider signing up for The Innovation Lab and take a test drive of OpenText solutions of the future. These labs are your opportunity to get a sneak peek of the innovative new features, and give direct feedback to the OpenText engineers who are building the future of Content Services. Discuss your ideas with the OpenText team — and influence the design of compelling and user-friendly product, applications, and solutions.
Keep an eye on the Innovation Lab page for more details, including a list of OpenText solutions being showcased this year, and information on how to sign-up for a spot. Spaces are limited.
How to register for the conference
Register now to attend Enterprise World 2018. We can’t wait to see you there, help you make the most of your current ECM investment, and fill you in on all the exciting things coming in the future of OpenText Content Services.