We’re weeks away now from Enterprise World 2018, our annual flagship gathering of everything OpenText™, and its gearing up to be our best one yet. From a Content Suite standpoint, this year we have even more sessions to give you in-depth technical information on the latest product developments and functionality enhancements, as well as a mix of strategic roadmaps, best-practice tips and tricks, and customer success stories.
And speaking of enhancements, part of our Content Track is designed to expand on the recent Content Services 16 EP4 release and help you learn how your organization can get the most value possible out of your information. Overall, there are over 75 breakouts devoted to OpenText Content Services solutions, including insight on capture, archiving, extending ECM further into business processes, and much more.
Here are some of the key Content Suite sessions:
Overview of OpenText Content Suite
- ECM 100 – Strategy and Roadmap: How OpenText Content Services connect content to your digital business. Join the product leadership team as we update advances in key areas in the OpenText Content Services and Enterprise Application portfolios.
- ECM 244 – Product Update: What’s New in OpenText Content Suite. Learn how the latest release of OpenText Content Suite family of products builds on our commitment to simplify user experience and extend the value of ECM to business processes.
OpenText Smart Views
- ECM 106 – Customer Session: Customizing OpenText Smart View for enterprise-wide benefits. Join this customer panel discussion to learn how organizations like yours are streamlining productivity across their enterprise with Content Server Smart View.
- ECM 242 – Product Update: What’s new and what’s next in OpenText Content Server Smart View. Join our product managers for an overview of the innovations introduced to the Smart View over the past year and learn what’s next on the roadmap.
- ECM 215 – How To: Move to, and maximize your success, with OpenText Content Server Smart View. This session will help you fast track the Smart View roll-out in your organization with tips and best practices from the experts.
OpenText Connected Workspaces & Content Server
- ECM 236 – Product Update: OpenText Connected Workspaces. Learn how to map business processes to the new workspace hierarchies model and enhance collaboration in the team by using Reminders.
- ECM 245 – How To: Best practices for upgrading OpenText Content Server. Let OpenText experts guide you through the process of upgrading Content Server, including the best practices needed for upgrading to the new Content Server 16 EP4 from any version.
ECM in the cloud
- ECM 141 – How To: Learn how moving ECM to the OpenText Cloud lets you focus on your core business. How to take advantage of our Cloud Editions—standardized ECM solutions delivered in the OpenText Cloud as managed services.
And that is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Content Suite presence at this year’s Enterprise World! See a full schedule of all the Content Services breakout sessions. And while you’re at the event, take advantage of the opportunity to meet with our product gurus in the Expo Theater and learn from a wide variety of interactive demonstrations and “meet the expert” conversations.
Enterprise World and EP4
This year’s Enterprise World is particularly interesting as it comes on the heels of our most innovative product release to date, Enhancement Pack 4 (EP4). The EP4 release makes it easier than ever for organizations to move confidently into the digital future knowing that their content remains secure in the connected and intelligent enterprise.
Why should you attend?
Join over 5,000 attendees, 90+ industry experts, and 80+ exhibitors for a whirlwind three days of education and networking in beautiful Toronto. Learn how to extract even greater value from your existing ECM investment, and discover what’s coming for the future of Content Services at OpenText. Want to attend but having trouble justifying your attendance to the top brass? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
How to register
To register to attend Enterprise World 2018, please visit this page. We can’t wait to see you there and fill you in on all the exciting things to come for the future of OpenText Content Services.