OpenText™ Enterprise World in Toronto takes place in Toronto July 9 – 11, and before that we hosted Enterprise World Europe and Enterprise World Asia. To keep you up to date with the latest OTEW news and announcements, we’ve collected a summary of all the Enterprise World press releases. We’ll keep updating this post leading up to and throughout Enterprise World with summaries and links to each major release. Stay tuned for everything you need to know about #OTEW and register to attend here.
World’s Largest Enterprise Information Management Conference Brings Leaders Together to Discuss How Information is Transforming Business
- OpenText is bringing together an outstanding line-up of thought leaders, customers, OpenText executives and keynotes for the world’s largest EIM conference, OpenText Enterprise World, July 9 – 11 in Toronto.
- Enterprise World delivers a program for EIM leaders, which includes:
- Live demonstrations and updates to the OpenText portfolio
- Focused tracks and training with four curated tracks covering content, business network, customer experience management and AI and analytics
- Leaders’ Event, a new program that provides C-suite leaders with tools and insights to navigate complex digital transformations
- Inspiring discussions with CSR experts on how companies can do well, while doing good
- An opportunity to network with other OpenText customers and share best practices
- Register today.
Asia’s Largest Enterprise Information Management Conference Helps Organizations Gain the Information Advantage
- OpenText recently announced the inaugural Enterprise World Asia, which will bring together business leaders from across the Asia Pacific region for a two-day conference dedicated to intelligent and connected enterprises.
- The Enterprise World Asia program features a compelling mix of keynotes, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
- Enterprise World Asia will be the second in a series of events in 2019, including Enterprise World in Toronto from July 9 to 11.
Cloud Applications, Advanced Automation and Intelligent Content Services Headline Europe’s Largest EIM Conference
- More than 1,500 attendees came together in Vienna to connect with industry experts, get insights into the latest trends, including artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT), hear stories of digital transformation success and discuss the Intelligent and Connected Enterprise.
- On day three of Enterprise World Europe, Muhi Majzoub, OpenText Executive Vice President, Engineering presented the latest on the OpenText innovation updates made to its market-leading EIM platform. Key messages included:
- Release 16 continues to power hyper-productive organizations
- A powerful enterprise-ready cloud
- Compelling cloud applications and services:
- New capabilities from the world’s most advanced Business Network
- Watch the recap video here.
Europe’s largest information management conference highlights key innovations in AI, cloud, security and privacy.
- This year’s inaugural Enterprise World Europe will bring together business leaders from across Europe to discuss pressing issues for intelligent and connected enterprises. Hosted from March 12-14, 2019 at the Austria Center in Vienna, Enterprise World Europe will deliver inspirational keynotes, industry-relevant breakout sessions and vibrant opportunities for networking.
- Enterprise World Europe will be the first in a series of events for 2019, including Enterprise World Asia in Singapore from April 16 and 17 and Enterprise World in Toronto from July 9 to 11.
- Hear from past attendees why you should join us at one of our global locations: