OpenText™ Enterprise World in Toronto took place in Toronto July 9 – 11, and before that we hosted Enterprise World Europe and Enterprise World Asia. To keep you up to date with the latest OTEW news and announcements, we’ve collected a summary of all the Enterprise World press releases. Stay tuned for everything you need to know about #OTEW and register to attend here.
Automakers Keep Production Running Smoothly with Mastercard Track™ and OpenText Supplier Portal
- OpenText and Mastercard announced a partnership to help companies increase financial efficiencies across global supply chains, starting in the automotive industry. The collaboration will further advance a connected and scalable digital ecosystem, allowing companies irrespective of size, location or technical capability to build increased trust and security into trading partner relationships.
- The new solution from OpenText and Mastercard aims to increase the speed, compliance and security for business information, payments and financing in the automotive supply chain.
- The integrated OpenText and Mastercard offering will also provide OpenText Business Network customers the ability to access spot financing through the Mastercard Track™ B2B global trade enablement platform. It will leverage the OpenText Supplier Portal (formerly Covisint Supplier Portal), the OpenText Identity Portal and the OpenText IoT Platform, integrated with Mastercard’s financial partners.
Bringing Intelligent Automation, Security at Scale and Industry-relevant Integrations to Release 16, new Cloud Editions (OpenText CE) and the OpenText Cloud
- OpenText announced its largest technology update, including a major expansion of EIM cloud capabilities. This latest release advances the company’s vision to capture, govern, exchange and use information to its full potential, unlocking the information advantage for its customers.
- OpenText continues to offer flexible, enterprise-grade cloud deployment options for its customers, with strengthened offerings in OpenText Cloud, Business Network and new applications delivered on OpenText OT2™, our EIM-as-a-service cloud offering.
- Release 16 Enhancement Pack 6 (EP6) provides productivity-boosting AI applications and expansive integrations. This release delivers secure digital experiences that are deeply integrated into customers’ business operations.
- In 2020, OpenText will launch Release CE, EIM applications that provide cloud deployment flexibility with seamless upgrades wherever customers are running their applications. Release CE follows the highly successful Release 16 of OpenText EIM software and is planned for the first half of 2020.
- OpenText introduces Core Signature, enabling customers to digitally sign documents with OpenText applications. Core Signature is a complete electronic signing solution, helping customers digitize key approval processes and save time during signature collection.
Winning customers honored during Opentext Enterprise World
- The OpenText Elite Customer Awards, presented annually at OpenText Enterprise World, recognize organizations that have delivered innovative solutions to accelerate business processes, transform information management, maximize data and digital insights, and simplify supply chain challenges.
Companies announce new partnership, services and product integrations to help customers move EIM workloads to Google Cloud
- As part of this expanded relationship, Google Cloud has selected OpenText as its preferred partner for Enterprise Information Management Services, while OpenText has named Google Cloud its preferred partner for enterprise cloud.
- Seven months after announcing a new strategic partnership, OpenText and Google Cloud are announcing and launching new product integrations
- Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO & CTO and Kevin Ichhpurani, Corporate Vice President, Global Ecosystem at Google Cloud, outlined the strategic relationship during the opening keynote at OpenText Enterprise World 2019.
Leveraging EIM to Unlock the Information Advantage
- Enterprise World brings together thousands of OpenText customers, business leaders and developers to learn about industry trends, the latest OpenText product releases and partnerships, and to receive hands-on demonstrations, training and certification.
- Mark J. Barrenechea, OpenText CEO & CTO, will launch Enterprise World with a keynote addressing the challenges enterprises face, from emerging technology to changing labor market dynamics and new global regulations.
- Barrenechea will be joined by Sir Tim Berners-Lee, Inventor of the World Wide Web and CTO of Inrupt, Inc. to discuss the future of the web and how companies can understand the state of the World Wide Web. On Thursday, world-renowned musician and humanitarian Peter Gabriel will close the event in conversation with Barrenechea.
- Attendees will hear from a broad spectrum of experts from organizations including Mastercard, L’Oreal, and South African National Parks.
World’s Largest Enterprise Information Management Conference Brings Leaders Together to Discuss How Information is Transforming Business
- OpenText is bringing together an outstanding line-up of thought leaders, customers, OpenText executives and keynotes for the world’s largest EIM conference, OpenText Enterprise World, July 9 – 11 in Toronto.
- Enterprise World delivers a program for EIM leaders, which includes:
- Live demonstrations and updates to the OpenText portfolio
- Focused tracks and training with four curated tracks covering content, business network, customer experience management and AI and analytics
- Leaders’ Event, a new program that provides C-suite leaders with tools and insights to navigate complex digital transformations
- Inspiring discussions with CSR experts on how companies can do well, while doing good
- An opportunity to network with other OpenText customers and share best practices
- Register today.
Asia’s Largest Enterprise Information Management Conference Helps Organizations Gain the Information Advantage
- OpenText recently announced the inaugural Enterprise World Asia, which will bring together business leaders from across the Asia Pacific region for a two-day conference dedicated to intelligent and connected enterprises.
- The Enterprise World Asia program features a compelling mix of keynotes, breakout sessions and networking opportunities.
- Enterprise World Asia will be the second in a series of events in 2019, including Enterprise World in Toronto from July 9 to 11.
Cloud Applications, Advanced Automation and Intelligent Content Services Headline Europe’s Largest EIM Conference
- More than 1,500 attendees came together in Vienna to connect with industry experts, get insights into the latest trends, including artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of Things (IoT), hear stories of digital transformation success and discuss the Intelligent and Connected Enterprise.
- On day three of Enterprise World Europe, Muhi Majzoub, OpenText Executive Vice President, Engineering presented the latest on the OpenText innovation updates made to its market-leading EIM platform. Key messages included:
- Release 16 continues to power hyper-productive organizations
- A powerful enterprise-ready cloud
- Compelling cloud applications and services:
- New capabilities from the world’s most advanced Business Network
- Watch the recap video here.
Europe’s largest information management conference highlights key innovations in AI, cloud, security and privacy.
- This year’s inaugural Enterprise World Europe will bring together business leaders from across Europe to discuss pressing issues for intelligent and connected enterprises. Hosted from March 12-14, 2019 at the Austria Center in Vienna, Enterprise World Europe will deliver inspirational keynotes, industry-relevant breakout sessions and vibrant opportunities for networking.
- Enterprise World Europe will be the first in a series of events for 2019, including Enterprise World Asia in Singapore from April 16 and 17 and Enterprise World in Toronto from July 9 to 11.
- Hear from past attendees why you should join us at one of our global locations: