As you move towards the intelligent and connected supply chain, you have the opportunity to create closer, more valuable relationships with your trading partners. The Supply Chain Integration Learn Path at OpenText™ Enterprise World 2019 in Toronto delivers practical training, tools and best practices when deploying B2B integration to transform your supply chain operations. It will enhance your skills and bring you closer to other supply chain professionals attending Enterprise World. Complete this Learn Path and you’ll become an OpenText Accredited Professional 2019.
What is the Supply Chain Integration Learn Path?
OpenText™ Business Network is the world’s leading company when it comes to B2B integration and trading partner management on digital supply chains. Our products and solutions are delivering new levels of visibility, automation and control to your supply chain operations. The Supply Chain Integration Learn Path is delivered as a series of technical and business sessions covering how to get the most from key supply chain capabilities such as supply chain digitization and automation, trading partner onboarding and management, supply chain visibility and B2B managed services.
We’ve brought together leading OpenText experts and leading supply chain operations using our technologies to provide you with a greater understanding of the latest products and features as well as real-world insight into the challenges in digitally transforming your supply chain.
What you’ll learn
With this Learn Path, you’ll learn tips and tricks on areas including how to move to a digital supply chain, how to connect with and manage your entire trading partner community, and how to use analytics to drive business and supply chain performance.
You also have sessions demonstrating ways to optimize our products and solutions, including OpenText™ Trading Grid™, OpenText Active Applications, OpenText™ Freeway Cloud and OpenText™ Trading Grid™ Analytics. Our experts will explore how you can take advantage of managed services. With this exciting combination of OpenText experts and super users, you’ll gain more insights and knowledge about OpenText Business Network than ever before.
Key sessions include:
- BNX-101 B2B Managed Services Roadmap to Self Service, Programmability and Automation
- BNX-102 OpenText BizManager – what’s new and roadmap session
- BNX-104 Trading Grid Roadmap: The Latest Innovations in B2B Connectivity and Integration
- BNX-202 Best practices for extending SAP to partners with data quality, security and automation
- BNX-203 5 Ways Active Orders & Active Invoices with Compliance Can Improve Your AP Processes
- BNX-204 Enabling the autonomous supply chain with IoT, AI and Blockchain
- BNX-207 Maximize business process efficiency with automated onboarding of all your business partners
- BNX-209 Step by step guide to leveraging analytics across your supply chain
- BNX-215 Safeguard data: Improve customer & partner collaboration with Identity Management
- BNX-220 Accelerate Your Competitive Advantage with Business Network Integration Services
- BNX-221 Tips to self-fund your supply chain initiatives with vendor compliance
- ECM-228 Product Update: Automation through OpenText information processing solutions for SAP®
Why should you follow the Learn Path?
This Learning Path has been specifically designed to give you practical advice and suggestions on how best to digitize your entire trading partner community. You’ll understand how you can transform your supply chain to drive business agility and increase customer satisfaction. You’ll learn how to build a killer business case for supply chain integration that will impress any senior executive.
The Learn Path is free and, once completed, you’ll receive certification as OpenText Accredited Professional 2019 – Supply Chain Integration.
About OpenText Enterprise World
Experience OpenText Enterprise World, the largest EIM conference globally, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 9-11, 2019.
OpenText Enterprise World is bigger and better than ever! New and updated programs focus on learning, networking, strategy insights, solution roadmaps—all infused with amazing keynote speakers. There are more interactive programs than ever before with subject matter experts covering the topics most requested by our customers.