When your mother told you to “listen twice as much as you speak” she was right! With survey fatigue at an all-time high, common sense will prevail to stop “asking” for feedback in bad surveys and start “listening” more to what our customers are saying with the right survey techniques.
The OpenText™ Qfiniti 16.2 launch last month was the starting point to teach professionals like you about the cost of sending bad surveys and what you can do about it.
On June 20th, in cooperation with the Call Center Network Group (CCNG), we will tackle this topic and answer questions like:
- Am I surveying the right people?
- Why do people take surveys?
- Do we survey too much?
- What are the best questions to ask and how many?
- If we have low response rates, what more can be done?
- Why does my survey vendor charge me to change the survey questions?
- Who should receive NPS (Net Promoter Score) and survey data on a regular basis?
- How can I use survey results during coaching sessions?
- When should we playback interactions attached to customer surveys?
They will discuss the alarming upsurge in bad surveys and the best practices for collecting feedback that requires more “listening” than “asking”.
The live version of the webinar is on Tuesday, June 20th, at 10am Pacific / 12pm Central / 1pm Eastern. To register, click here.
If the time for this webinar does not work with your schedule, please still register. You will get notified when the webinar is available to view on demand.
Can’t wait until the 20th? I have an idea…
View what Keith Dawson has to say below about the customer feedback tools that demonstrate impact to executives.