The event train continues on its track to the biggest of the them all – OpenText™ Enterprise World 2018. For us, its a particularly busy time having just wrapped up SAPPHIRE NOW® (If you missed the conference, I shared some highlights here) and with Enterprise World on the horizon.
Many OpenText Product and Program Managers will be in Toronto for Enterprise World next month, and it’s a great opportunity to get insights into our strategy and roadmap for our SAP® products.
At the SAP Theatre, product managers and experts will be running sessions through out the event, covering topics such as:
- Learn how to utilize Document Generation capabilities in OpenText™ Extended ECM for SAP® SuccessFactors® for creating HR letter templates.
- How OpenText™ Business Center for SAP® Solutions utilizes machine learning to automate information extraction.
- Supporting media enriched business processes with OpenText™ Digital Asset Management for SAP® Solutions and the new SAP® Customer Experience solutions.
A full list of all the sessions and breakouts can we found here.
During lunch on Wednesday, July 11, we will be hosting 7 customer roundtables over lunch and breakfast. This is a great opportunity to network with customers who have implemented the OpenText digital platform for SAP, how the implementation has gone, the value gained from our solution and any unexpected bumps in the journey that could be useful to know. The customers speaking cover a range of verticals including Financial Services and Insurance, Retail, and Energy and Utilities.
To find more detail on these roundtable sessions and to register to attend, please follow this link. Note that seating for these sessions is very limited!
We have 17 breakout sessions scheduled this year at Enterprise World — a new record! Without going into detail, below are some that I’d like to highlight:
- ECM-103 Product update: New SAP® and OpenText innovations—overview and SAP-track orientation on Tuesday at 3:10PM
- ECM-126 How to: Realizing new levels of innovation through OpenText, drones and SAP® on Tuesday at 5:10PM
- ECM-207 Product update: OpenText Extended ECM and the cloud—new deployment options and SaaS offerings on Wednesday at 2:00PM
- ECM-101 How to: Best practices and customer examples for success with content services in the cloud
For an overview of everything SAP at Enterprise World, click this link.
Talk to us at the pods
Last but most importantly, please visit one of our many pods — we have plenty on the show floor around the SAP Theatre. Our top Solution Consultants and Product Managers will be floating around and available to answer your questions or just have a chat!
How to register for the conference
If you haven’t already registered, please visit the Enterprise World 2018 homepage. Learn more about how to get the most out of your SAP and OpenText investment and what’s coming. We can’t wait to see you there!