On March 1st, I presented at the AIIM virtual conference on Microsoft® Office 365® and SharePoint®. I spoke about some of the common challenges end-users, records managers and IT staff face when dealing with structured content in their ERP and CRM systems, as well as unstructured content produced by Office 365.
Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 are widely used for enterprise-wide collaboration and communication to boost user productivity. Enterprises are starting to realize they need to integrate their content into their critical business processes to reduce errors and truly streamline their business.
You can listen to my presentation and learn about:
• Common challenges of ECM in an Office 365 environment
• What happens when content remains siloed from business processes
• How to help ensure compliance with local, regional and global regulatory requirements for all content
• What it means to have a 360-degree view into structured and unstructured content
• What factors you should consider when thinking about integration and interoperability with Microsoft Office 365
• What it means to “SharePoint enable” your ERP/CRM
To learn more about the benefits of a holistic approach towards managing all content and the connecting of content to business processes, join me at the live AIIM conference on San Antonio, Texas on April 10-13.
I’ll be moderating a round table on moving beyond Microsoft Office 365 – Integrating your business processes and managing your enterprise information. I will also be at the OpenText™ booth so stop by and let’s chat!