Following a Learn Path at OpenText™ Enterprise World this July in Toronto is a perfect way to make the most of your time at the event, to earn professional accreditation and to learn valuable tips and tricks that you can take back to your organization and implement from Day 1.
We will be running one separate learn path within the Process track, covering OpenText AppWorks and Digital Process Automation. The full list of Process Learn Path sessions will be updated regularly, and the following is the current line-up. For more information on all Process breakouts at Enterprise World in Toronto, click here.
AppWorks Digital Process Automation
- Business leaders are looking for ways to quickly gain control of key processes, streamline customer-facing activities, reduce employee workloads and manage compliance and risk. OpenText™ AppWorks™ provides the digital foundation to optimize business processes, allowing you to rapidly develop, deploy and learn from digital business applications that align processes around user needs.
- By following the AppWorks Digital Process Automation Learn Path, you will learn how to:
- Transform into digital, data-driven businesses using digital process automation
- Gain an information advantage by connecting enterprise information to intelligently automate complex business processes
- Create smart, engaging, relevant digital experiences—faster, and at lower cost
- Business Analysts
- OpenText Accredited Professional 2019 – AppWorks
Learn Path sessions:
- PRO-102: Connecting EIM with low-code and process automation to optimize digital experiences
- PRO-100: Roadmap and Strategy: What’s new and what’s next with OpenText AppWorks
- PRO-203: United as One: A demonstration of capture, content & process uniting to resolve critical business problems
- ECM-221: Customer Panel: Redefining information flows with Extended ECM and Intelligent Automation
- ECM-305: How to: Process-enabled mobile applications using OpenText Documentum xCP and AppWorks
- PRO-409: AppWorks technical deep dive
- ECM-202: OT2: Extend existing investments while adding SaaS efficiency & flexibility
- PRO-300: Supporting the Cloud Developer: How to accelerate EIM application development
- PRO-202: Keys to deploying Process Automation in the Public Sector
- PRO-201: Re:imagine Employee Experience in Financial Services
- PRO-204: A platform for growth: Duke Energy’s journey from Metastorm to AppWorks
About OpenText Enterprise World
Experience OpenText Enterprise World, the largest EIM conference globally, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 9-11, 2019.
OpenText Enterprise World is bigger and better than ever! New and updated programs focus on learning, networking, strategy insights, solution roadmaps—all infused with amazing keynote speakers. There are more interactive programs than ever before with subject matter experts covering the topics most requested by our customers.