We’re just one week away from OpenText™ Enterprise World 2018, and we’re so excited to see you in Toronto! Enterprise World 2017 was incredible, and this year’s conference is shaping up to be even better! In a previous blog post, I shared some great reasons why you don’t want to miss this year’s conference, including:
- Vice Chair, CEO & CTO Mark Barrenechea’s keynote address on the Intelligent and Connected Enterprise
- The inaugural Women in Technology Summit
- Our incredible Thursday night entertainment
At the conference, you’ll get the change to explore today’s biggest topics in the tech industry, including artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things, analytics and big data, cloud, compliance, customer experience, and more. On top of that, you can connect directly with OpenText professionals, customers and thought leaders everywhere from pre-conference training, to the innovation, developer and product labs—including a selection of self-paced, interactive sessions at the Hands-On Lab. We also have more than 200 breakout sessions planned and, this year, our breakout sessions feature 10 tracks covering a wide range of Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and industry solutions, aligned into two distinct focuses:
- Business sessions: These sessions are intended for a broad audience, from both a strategy and technical perspective. They include product roadmaps and updates, tips and tricks, and customer success stories.
- Technical sessions: These sessions offer in-depth technical information on the latest product developments and functionality enhancements to help put your solution into action.
Take a look at the available sessions and create your agenda here.
Enterprise World 2018 is going to be an incredible event that will help you get the most out of your OpenText solutions.
Haven’t registered yet? There’s still time!
If you haven’t registered to join us in Toronto July 10-12, talk a look at these videos from Enterprise World 2017 and see why our 2017 attendees said it was a good investment! Then, head on over to our registration page here.