Enterprise World 2017 is the premier B2B and Secure Information Exchange event you don’t want to miss. Attend to join hundreds of your industry peers and solution experts who will explore the future of supply chain and B2B integration services. Gain practical insights, best practices and lessons learned from today’s leaders. With full dedicated Business Network tracks, including keynotes and technical sessions, Enterprise World 2017 is an event focused on YOU. My colleague Marco De Vries introduced Business Network’s participation at Enterprise World a few week’s ago.
At Enterprise World you will be able to learn more about the extensive enhancements we have recently introduced to Business Network and to take a sneak peak at the new capabilities that will be on show in the expo hall area at Enterprise World, here is a short video explaining our latest enhancements.
The expo hall is a great location to visit at Enterprise World as it allows you to interact with our Business Network solutions and you can speak with our team of experts who will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Business Network will feature six demonstration pods in the expo hall area this year, and each of these pods is described below. Whether you are looking to deploy an on-premises, cloud or hybrid based B2B or secure information exchange environment, the following demonstration pods will help you explore these options:
- Enterprise Fax – Understand the core capabilities of our RightFax solution
- Secure Cloud Messaging – Explore how Fax2Mail & Notifications can benefit your business
- B2B Integration – Learn about some of our key B2B integration solutions such as Trading Grid Online, Active Documents, ANX and BizManager
- B2B Managed Services – Learn about the eight core components of B2B Managed Services and the benefits that companies can obtain by outsourcing their B2B integration to a trusted partner
- Business Network Analytics – Discover how analytics are leveraged across several Business Network product offerings, namely Trading Grid Analytics, Fax, Notifications and Active Documents. So if you need deep insights into what is going on across your business then this is definitely the demonstration pod to visit!
- Digital Supply Chain – Get an overview of our suite of Active Applications, namely Active Orders, Active Invoices with Compliance and Active Community
In addition to the 26 breakout sessions that make up the Business Network track, we will also be presenting a number of short presentations in the mini theatres located in the expo hall. The exact agenda for all these sessions is still to be confirmed but the sessions will expand on some of the great content being shown in the main breakout sessions.
Finally, don’t forget to join the OpenText crew in our Innovation Lab, where visitors have the opportunity to evaluate innovative new designs and collaborate with OpenText user experience designers and researchers.
This year, Business Network will be showcasing:
- Trading Grid Online and Active Community redesign
- Intelligent Web Forms redesign with new user interface and enhanced user experience for web forms access
- RightFax, Fax2Mail and Notifications analytics
- Trading Partner graph for a visual representation of your community, who trades with whom, using what protocols, and what document types
Our event this year will be held in Toronto, Canada, and if you are interested in learning more about how Business Network can support your B2B integration needs today and in the future then I would suggest taking a look at our registration page which can be accessed below. I hope to see you in Toronto in July!