In today’s customer-centric environment, digital media management is an imperative. The customer experience is becoming more visual every day with the rapid growth in the consumption of videos, the use of photography, infographics, and other rich media assets that provide your customers with an engaging experience. A well-defined media asset strategy and associated technology platform is essential to help companies enhance their investment in brand value while maximizing the ability to manage and control media assets across various departments and optimizing resources, efforts and budgets.
Digital Asset Management is a core technology and a critical infrastructure component for creating that engaging customer experience. From creation to consumption, a Media Management platform provides a “single source of truth” and consolidated asset repository for marketing, branding, commerce, video and global distribution. It becomes the focal point of an ecosystem with interconnected and interdependent contributors and production environments (such as agencies, photo, video, audio, graphics, layout) provisioning digital media content for the multi-channel digital supply chain, digital operations, marketing and brand management, and more.
In every organization, the quantity of rich media assets is exploding. And, the investment in acquiring, creating, managing and using all those assets is significant. OpenText™ Media Management:
- Reduces spend by managing assets for re-purposing and reuse – not re-purchase or replicate.
- Increases productivity with a simple yet powerful user experience to search and find media assets in an enterprise-wide, centralized repository.
- Increases revenue with faster time to market, transforming and publishing your content with adaptive delivery and multiple renditions for multi-channel, multi-device experiences.
- Energizes your media supply chain with secure and controlled access for internal and externals users, partners and groups.
- Protects your valuable assets from costly misuse with flexible and granular user and asset security policies and integrated rights management. Media Management consolidates all your digital media and video into a single managed, controlled and centralized repository with rich metadata to accelerate publishing and distribution to multiple channels and devices for better customer engagement.
- Eliminates multiple systems, shared drives and local storage for media assets.
- Provides metadata capabilities to personalize, profile and manage assets for more relevant and engaging customer interactions.
- Offers localization and multi-language capabilities to support global operations.
- Embeds rich media analytics using data and predictive capabilities to provide understanding and smarter decisions about customers, the business landscape and market trends for better insight.
Media Management supports the entire media content lifecycle with integrated processes and functionality for planning, creation, production, collaboration, approvals, delivery, asset /usage performance and archive disposition.
Find out more about OpenText Media Management and how it helps companies enhance their investment in brand value and digital media with technology to manage and control media assets across various departments and optimize resources, efforts and budgets in an organization-wide strategy that delivers on your brand promise.