“Great education is a combination of a supporting environment, dedicated teachers and students who take joy in learning.”
Hermann J. Steinherr
At OpenText™, our goal is to provide customers and partners with the in-depth understanding of our software and the technical knowledge they need to optimize their use of enterprise information products to meet business challenges.
Enterprise World pre-conference training offers a unique opportunity for “hands-on” education that goes beyond traditional classroom training. Courses are delivered by our experts, often with participation from engineering or product management. Customers and partners enjoy the interaction and relationships they build during these sessions, and feedback has always been outstanding.
There are courses for business users, system administrators and developers. Choose between courses that provide foundational product training, learn what’s new in our latest releases or extend and enhance your knowledge. Accelerated training, only available at Enterprise World, provides condensed 2 and 3-day courses as an alternative to 5-days and prepares students for product certification or expanding knowledge.
Tackle user adoption and change management issues with the User Adoption Strategy workshop. You can join us for education in virtually every OpenText product area, including:
- Content Suite platform topics including upgrade to Release 16 EP4, WebReports, Smart UI and more
- xECM topics including xECM for SAP® and Office 365®
- Process Suite and AppWorks™
- Media Management
The complete course listing is available on the Enterprise World pre-conference training page. Set your agenda and register now before sessions are full.
Each course is also based on your role:
- System administrators benefit from understanding options for configuring and managing the system for current and future requirements
- Business analysts gain insights into features in the products, new releases and leave with expertise to advance current and future projects
- Developers achieve the knowledge they need to customize and extend the applications to meet specific use cases
Here is what a recent student had to say:
“Loved the learning experience and environment at Enterprise World!!! Will be coming back next year and attending more classes.”
Participating in training courses provides a unique opportunity to improve your knowledge, make a difference to your business and take full advantage of your time at Enterprise World. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, seats are limited so register for training today!