Innovation never sleeps in the OpenText Analytics group, where we’re working hard to put together great presentations for Enterprise World 2017, July 10-13 in Toronto.
We offer a sneak peek at product road maps, exciting new features and innovative customer use cases for the OpenText Analytics Suite. Plus, you can get hands-on experience building custom-tailored apps, get tips from experts, immerse yourself in technical details, and network with peers.
- Reporting and dashboards with appealing, easy-to-create visual interfaces
- Self-service analytics to empower your internal users and customers and help you make better decisions
- Best-of-breed tools to crunch massive Big Data sets and derive insights you never could have before
- Cognitive computing and machine learning
- Capturing the Voice of the Customer
- Structured and unstructured content analytics that can unlock the hidden value in your documents, chats, and social media feeds.
Our presentations include:
- Industry-focused sessions including OpenText Analytics for Financial Services. Hear how we add value in common use cases within the financial industry, including customer analytics, online consumer banking, and corporate treasury services.
- Showcases of hot new functions like Creating Intelligent Analytic Bots for Slack (the popular online collaboration tool).
- Personalized training in OpenText Analytics. Our three-part Hands-On Analytics Workshop can get you from an absolute beginner to competent user, harnessing the power of Big Data for better insights and build compelling data visualizations and interactive reports and dashboards.
- Technical deep dives with popular tools such as Business Performance Management Analytics. We’ll show you how to use OpenText Analytics to measure KPIs and performance-driven objectives, including the popular Balanced Scorecard methodology.
- A fascinating use case: Financial Contract Analysis with Perceptiv. See how customers are using our advanced analytics tool to capture, organize, and extract relevance from over 200 fields in half a million financial derivative contracts.
- How Many Lawyers Does It Take to Analyze an Email Server? Learn how lawyers and investigators are using our cutting-edge OpenText Discovery technology, including email mapping, concept-based search, and machine learning, to find the “smoking guns” in thousands of pages of email.
Click here for more details about attending Enterprise World. See you in Toronto!