OpenText™ Enterprise World has always been a best place to get detailed information and expert advice on the latest OpenText products and solutions. With hundreds of OpenText product and industry experts on hand, over 200 separate breakout sessions, technical deep dive sessions, labs and demo pods, Enterprise World 2019 this July in Toronto will continue the tradition of making education and information sharing a core element of the event.
Introducing Learn Paths
For 2019, we are introducing a new component to the educational value of Enterprise World with technology specific Learn Paths. By following these tailored paths, not only will you discover the latest technology trends and OpenText solutions, but you can also achieve professional accreditation that will benefit you in your current – and future – career goals.
Each Enterprise World Learn Path has been tailored to meet the needs of specific roles and job functions and will be available across all the technology tracks running at Enterprise World. Every Learn Path session will provide practical, technical and insightful information including an understanding of the latest product features and capabilities, as well as real-world insight from peers on implementation and deployment tips and tricks that you can take back to your organization and implement from Day 1.
To achieve your accreditation, you will need to attend between 10 – 14 hours of breakout and/or technical sessions during the 3 days of Enterprise World, plus the “track keynote” for your chosen path.
We will be running a specific learn path within the Analytics track – for more information, please click here.
- AI & Analytics Practitioner/Executive – The AI & Analytics Practitioner/Executive Learn Path will provide clear and demonstrable training to equip you with the essential skills necessary to bring the benefits of Analytics and AI into your future-proof “Intelligent Enterprise”.
We will be running 4 separate learn paths within the Business Network track – for more information, please click here.
- Information Security – The Business Network Information Security Learn Path will provide practical tools and best practices for securing data and information across the enterprise – for employees, customers, and trading partners.
- Supply Chain Integration – The Business Network Supply Chain Integration Learn Path will provide practical tools and best practices for B2B integration across your entire trading partner ecosystem – both buy side and sell side.
- Fax & Omnichannel Communications – The Fax & Omnichannel Communications Learn Path will provide practical tools and best practices for secure information exchange leveraging enterprise fax and multichannel notifications.
- Enterprise Integration – The Enterprise Integration Learn Path will provide practical tools and best practices for secure enterprise data integration and data management – spanning people, systems, and things/devices. Use cases will include A2A, IoT, B2B, and more.
We will be running 5 separate learn paths within the Content Services track – for more information, please click here.
- OpenText Content Suite (Administration) – The Content Suite (Administration) Learn Path will provide a deep understanding around how the latest OpenText innovations are streamlining administration and maximizing the value of your existing investment in OpenText™ Content Suite and OpenText™ Extended ECM
- Information Governance – The Information Governance Learn Path will equip you with a comprehensive understanding of the latest OpenText solutions, our future roadmap, and advanced techniques for ensuring secure and compliant information governance within your organization.
- Content services Integration and Intelligent Automation – The Content services Integration and Intelligent Automation Learn Path will focus on the advanced techniques for integrating content services to lead applications, improving the delivery of ‘content in context’ and paving the way for intelligent automation.
- Enterprise Applications for SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce – The Enterprise Applications for SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce Learn Path will guide you across the OpenText enterprise application landscape for today’s software leaders, including Microsoft, SAP and Salesforce.
- OpenText Documentum – The OpenText™ Documentum™ Learn Path is designed to help you understand – and utilize – the latest innovations in Documentum and provide ideas and inspiration to maximize the value of your existing and future investments.
We will be running a separate learn path within the Process track, covering OpenText™ AppWorks™ and Digital Process Automation – for more information, please click here.
- AppWorks Digital Process Automation – Business leaders are looking for ways to quickly gain control of key processes, streamline customer-facing activities, reduce employee workloads and manage compliance and risk. OpenText™ AppWorks™ provides the digital foundation to optimize business processes, allowing you to rapidly develop, deploy and learn from digital business applications that align processes around user needs.
In addition, we will be running 6 separate learn paths within the Experience track – for more information, please click here.
- Intelligent Customer Experience Management – In the Intelligent Customer Experience Management Learn Path you’ll find out about the latest offerings, tools and techniques for delivering better customer engagement including how to leverage customer data and insights for actions designed to drive lifetime customer value.
- Customer experience insights, analytics and customer data – In the Customer experience insights, analytics and customer data Learn Path you’ll find out about the latest offerings, tools and techniques for Marketing Insights, and analytics with OpenText, including a new CEM SaaS based customer journey tracker and analytics application. Plus get more information aligning customer experience and customer data leveraging analytics and Magellan for deeper insights.
- Exstream Customer Communications Management (CCM) – In the Exstream Customer Communications Management (CCM) Learn Path you’ll find out the latest CCM product news, strategy and roadmap and learn how to leverage the latest innovations and ideas to maximize the value of your existing investment in Exstream.
- Intelligent Forms Automation with LiquidOffice and TeleForm – In the Intelligent Forms Automation with LiquidOffice and TeleForm Learn Path you’ll find out the latest Intelligent Forms Automation product news, strategy and roadmap and learn how to leverage the latest innovations and ideas to maximize the value of your existing investment in Intelligent Forms Automation with LiquidOffice and TeleForm.
- OpenText Media Management – Digital Asset Management for the enterprise – In the OpenText Media Management – Digital Asset Management for the enterprise Learn Path, you’ll find out the latest DAM product news, strategy, and roadmap and learn how to leverage the newest innovations and ideas to maximize the value of your existing investment in Media Management.
- OpenText Web Content Management – Digital Experience Content Management for the Enterprise – In the OpenText Web Content Management – Digital Experience Content Management for the Enterprise Learn Path, you’ll get the latest WCM product roadmap, strategy and news, learn from current customer experiences, and see how to leverage innovations, like artificial intelligence and machine learning, to accelerate productivity and future-proof your content strategy.
About OpenText Enterprise World
Experience OpenText Enterprise World, the largest EIM conference globally, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 9-11, 2019.
OpenText Enterprise World is bigger and better than ever! New and updated programs focus on learning, networking, strategy insights, solution roadmaps—all infused with amazing keynote speakers. There are more interactive programs than ever before with subject matter experts covering the topics most requested by our customers.