Security has become job #1 for every organization and that’s especially true when it comes to Enterprise Information Management (EIM). The Information Security Learn Path at OpenText™ Enterprise World 2019 in Toronto provides practical tools and best practices for using OpenText products and solutions to secure data and information across the enterprise. It will extend your knowledge and skills in information security while learning form the experiences of similar companies attending Enterprise World. Complete this Learning Path and you’ll become an OpenText Accredited Professional 2019.
What is the Information Security Learn Path?
Information is the fuel that drives business. It must be protected but it must also be accessible. OpenText has invested heavily – buying companies such as Covisint, Guidance Software and Liaison Technologies – to develop an extensive portfolio of information security products and solutions. The Information Security Learn Path is delivered as a series of technical and business sessions covering the breadth of our security offerings and providing a practical understanding of the benefits they offer your organization.
We’ve brought together leading OpenText experts and security professionals from leading companies worldwide to provide you with a greater understanding of areas such as identity and access management, endpoint security, and digital forensics.
What you’ll learn
With this Learn Path, you’ll learn how to implement a holistic zero-trust approach–from personal data protection to user rights administration–that secures the information without hampering those who need access to it. You also have sessions demonstrating ways to optimize our security portfolio, including OpenText™ EnCase™, OpenText Identity Platform and OpenText™ Alloy™. With an exciting combination of OpenText experts and super users, you’ll gain in-depth insights and knowledge about information security from OpenText.
Key sessions include:
- BNX-102 OpenText BizManager – what’s new and roadmap session
- BNX-211 Steps to simplifying digital fax with managed services and the cloud
- BNX-215 Safeguard data: Improve customer & partner collaboration with Identity Management
- BNX-217 Digital Twins: What, why and how
- BNX-223 Infrastructure matters: How you can benefit from a Microservices Architecture
- BNX-224 Top 5 benefits of moving Integration to the Cloud
- BNX-225 The New Blockbuster: Harnessing the power of data in Life Sciences
- BNX-228 Navigating the GDPR landscape & customer communications with omni-channel messaging
- SEC-200 Intelligent security for the connected enterprise
- SEC-201 Continuous endpoint monitoring at scale for the global enterprise
- SEC-203 Digital investigations with EnCase Endpoint Investigator
- SEC-204 Solutions for the Entire Digital Forensic Investigation Lifecycle: EnCase Forensic + Tableau
- SEC-205 Cloud based Investigations with OpenText™ EnCase™ Forensic
- SEC-206 Job #1: Cybersecurity in Financial Services
Why should you follow the Learn Path?
The Learn Path is the only place where you can learn about the full extent of the information security solutions that OpenText can offer your business. As well as delivering hands-on sessions on the latest security technology, it helps set security in the wider business context of data integration, data management and compliance.
The Learn Path is free and, once completed, you’ll receive certification as OpenText Accredited Professional 2019 – Information Security.
About OpenText Enterprise World
Experience OpenText Enterprise World, the largest EIM conference globally, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 9-11, 2019.
OpenText Enterprise World is bigger and better than ever! New and updated programs focus on learning, networking, strategy insights, solution roadmaps—all infused with amazing keynote speakers. There are more interactive programs than ever before with subject matter experts covering the topics most requested by our customers.