OpenText™ MediaBin helps global marketing teams to create innovative, engaging campaigns by effectively managing, distributing, and publishing thousands of customer-facing digital assets such as videos, images, promotions, and logos.
You can now enjoy higher-impact marketing and communications while remaining brand consistent with a single, self-service repository that stores all of your rich media assets.
MediaBin 8.3 builds upon the automated image analytics released in the previous version. It automatically tags digital assets with the following elements and allows you to search based on:
- A visual color swatch that allows you to select colors youre seeking
- Barcodes and QR Codes with the ability to filter by barcode type
- Text within items that have been traditionally more difficult to crawl for text: digital images and scanned documents, also known as Image Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Facial Identification within images
- Human Analysis characteristics like general age, gender, dominant clothing color, eyes open/closed or whether a person is wearing eye glasses (new experimental option)
User interface enhancements in MediaBin 8.3 include:
- Ability to view the parent asset of an associated asset
- Configure non-image asset preview by extension type with custom preview images
- Representation of certain asset types with glyphs in asset preview
- The option to refresh galleries, summaries, listviews and folders
- Improved video playback and functional improvements to video user interface