Over the last year OpenText™ Release 16 solutions have been implemented by customers around the globe. With the acquisition of complementary document and customer experience products in the last 12 months, OpenText now has the most complete, integrated digital information platform in the market.
As your organization focuses on an EIM strategy, OpenText Professional Services can provide the “how to” guidance and hands-on expertise needed to plan, integrate and execute effectively with our solutions.
Our Professional Services teams have amassed a wealth of experience and best practices working with our customers on planning, designing and building end-to-end solutions that support and optimize key business processes.
There is no better place to gain practical assistance and guidance than Enterprise World 2017 in Toronto, Canada July 8-13.
This is the largest event ever for our services experts to be there to help you with your EIM strategy, Release 16.x upgrades, consolidating and integrating legacy systems, migrating to the cloud and realizing EIM benefits of all types.
Here are some highlights from the many “how to” opportunities available at the event:
Over 35 training courses and workshops will be offered in Toronto.
Make the most of your Enterprise World experience by joining these different interactive and informative sessions that will be presented by OpenText experts on July 8-10.
Some sessions focused on how to make the most of Release 16 include:
- OpenText EIM Adoption Strategy Workshop: 2 day course (U-TR-6-5009)
- Upgrading to Content Server v16: 1 Day Course (U-TR-3-0137)
- Process Modeling for Process Platform v16: 3-day Course (U-TR-4-4913)
- Content Server Installation and Configuration v16: 2 Day Course (U-TR-3-0187)
- Engineering Document Management Suite: 2 Day Course (U-TR-2-0235)
- Implementing OpenText Media Management v16: 3 day course (U-TR-3-0805a)
- Documentum Technical Fundamentals : 3 day course (U-TR-3-8010a)
Meet with our Professional Services Experts in the Expo hall
There will be a significant area focused on Services in the Expo hall this year. Join us at the theatre to learn how to:
- Upgrade to Release 16.x
- Migrate to the OpenText™ Cloud
- Reduce TCO with Optimize service programs
- Realize EIM strategic goals with Release 16
- Practical applications for OpenText™ Content Server
- Learn how GDPR will impact your business
Bring your questions to the Professional Services Expo Theater and our Services experts will be happy to share insight and options for you.
Professional Services led Breakout Sessions
- Optimize your investment with OpenText Services Programs (EIM-100)
- How to Measure and Enhance User Adoption (EIM-200)
- GDPR for Compliance & Business Advantage – 10 Things You Can Do Now (EIM-300)
OpenText Cloud Breakout Sessions
- OpenText Cloud – Strategy, Offerings and Meet the Experts (CLD-200)
- Reduce your TCO by up to 40% by Moving Your Application to the OpenText Cloud (CLD-100)
- Hear from the Experts on the How, Why, What, Where & When of Moving to the Cloud (ECM-210)
Breakout Sessions: EIM Strategy and Total Cost of Ownership
- Fueling Digital Transformation with Secure Information Exchange & Omni-Channel Messaging (BNN-203)
- Creating Intelligent Analytic Bots for Slack Using OpenText Analytics (ANA-203)
- Business Performance Management Analytics (ANA-100)
Enterprise World 2017 offers the best chance to learn about the advantages or EIM, the benefits of Release 16 and to gain insights and concrete “how to” advice from our Services experts. Register for the event, the courses, the breakouts and the meetings. We look forward to seeing you there!
For more information visit our Enterprise World 2017 site.