Whether your focus is capture, content management, archiving or all of the above, the Content Services track at OpenText™ Enterprise World 2019 is where you’ll gain insight into this rapidly evolving sector, including the new technology advances and best practices that will help you make the most of your OpenText investment.
The flagship OpenText user conference returns to Toronto from July 9-11 with a full slate of industry experts, new announcements, education and information.
Of course, content management will once again be a hot topic at this year’s event. The shift from traditional ECM-based models — simply storing and governing information — to a content services model — enabling better use of that information to drive enterprise productivity — is well underway in many organizations. Enterprises are now realizing the transformation benefits of a modern content services strategy, including:
- Integration of content services into lead applications such as SAP®, Oracle®, Microsoft® and Salesforce® is bridging information siloes and facilitating information flows
- Simpler, intuitive collaborative workspaces and content sharing tools are giving knowledge workers quicker access to more accurate information
- Security, privacy and compliance protocols are being extended further into the enterprise, right into the processes that create the data and content
- Progressive enterprises are creating a foundation for the implementation of cloud-based solutions, automation of capture-to-disposal routines and ground-breaking analytics utilizing AI and IoT data
It’s a transformation that offers almost limitless possibilities, opportunities and challenges. And where better to gain real-world insight into the present and future of content services than at the world’s biggest information management event – OpenText Enterprise World.
Regardless of your role, Enterprise World is your opportunity to be surrounded by experts, technology, peers and a like-minded community, and where you will discover:
- How to make your existing implementation better
- Success with content services is a journey. And it starts with maximizing what you have now, whether that’s OpenText™ Content Suite, OpenText™ Documentum™, OpenText™ InfoArchive, capture solutions or more. Enterprise World offers dozens of sessions to help you fine-tune and optimize your existing OpenText infrastructure, from hands-on training to tactical “how to” tutorials to real-world customer stories.
- Plus, this year, we’re introducing Learn Paths, a defined series of breakout sessions formulated to help you increase your knowledge in specific areas of our Content Services offerings.
- What the future looks like
- This year’s Enterprise World is going to be big when it comes to revolutionary product launches and new updates to existing solutions. That’s all I can say right now. But you’ll be able to experience demos and walk-throughs first-hand. And that’s just part of it.
- Part of our mission is to bring industry and product experts together to cut through the haze and give you real, tangible insight into what the future holds when it comes to content services and things like the cloud, AI, machine learning, automation, advanced analysis and more. Keynotes and strategy sessions will lay it out, and there’s always someone available to answer the question: “What does it really mean for me?”
- The value of community
- Connect with the community. You’ll find many of us have common interests and we’re all here for the same reason—to make information work better for ourselves and our organizations. Ask questions, offer suggestions, share stories and, most importantly, ask us how we can help you. There’s no better place to initiate that conversation.
The Content Services track at Enterprise World covers a lot of territory, with plenty of insight in every area of focus. Specific information on all the Content Services sessions can be found here, but here’s a summary from our key product groups on what to expect this July in Toronto:
OpenText Content Suite and Extended ECM
The Content Suite and OpenText™ Extended ECM teams are offering two dedicated streams of content designed to address the specific interests of attendees:
- Systems administrators will have the opportunity to learn about the latest innovations designed to simplify administration and improve system scalability, as well as gain insight into techniques to better align solutions to the needs of the business
- Information management leaders will learn about current and future solutions and advanced techniques for integrating content services to lead applications, paving the way for intelligent automation. OpenText experts and customers will share insight into combining OpenText solutions to strengthen and modernize information flows across the organization, improving productivity and business performance
Enterprise World 2019 introduces a new OpenText™ Documentum™ Learn Path — bringing together three days of enlightening, inspiring sessions covering technical best practices, strategic insights, product roadmaps and customer success stories. Plus, there are more sessions designed to help Documentum customers:
- Learn about how new flexible cloud deployment options extend the capability of on-premises systems with cloud microservices
- Gain a clear understanding of product direction straight from the experts, including a review of the most recent Documentum release and what’s coming next
- Become experts through a one-hour training session in the Developer Lab where you can learn directly from the engineers behind Documentum D2 in beginner and advanced sessions
- See the live demos in the Expo Hall, including the new Documentum D2 SmartView UI and Documentum for SAP solutions.
Watch for big news from OpenText™ Capture concerning our strategy towards both cloud-based and on-premise offerings — including insights into how automation and artificial intelligence will expand the value of our solutions. A full selection of breakouts includes technical and strategy sessions to ensure you get the most out of Captiva, both today and in a cloud-driven future.
Governance strategies and tactics continue to rise in importance as organizations increasingly understand they should be a central component of ALL information management activities. And what better environment to learn and experience than alongside the perennial leader in information governance solutions?
Join us this year for a new dedicated Learn Path and certificate. Plus, governance-related sessions focus on advances in cloud-based governance, federated compliance, data privacy, retention and eDiscovery.
Enterprise Applications covers OpenText solutions for lead applications such as SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce.
SAP is a big focus this year:
- Building on the recent announcement from SAP and OpenText about the next stage of our partnership, our SAP track breakout will provide more details, as well as give a great introduction to our other SAP-related sessions.
- We’ll be highlighting our cloud solutions, including solutions on the OT2 platform (including products that we can’t tell you about just yet!)
- For the first time, we’re also sponsoring an Americas’ SAP User Group (ASUG) featuring customer speakers covering topics such as digital transformation in finance, migration to SAP S/4HANA, archiving and moving to the cloud
Our Microsoft track will feature integrations to Office 365, as well as a spectacular demo using new augmented reality solutions from Microsoft such as HoloLens and integration to digital assistants.
A key spotlight for Salesforce users will revolve around how content can be used in context to resolve customer issues and close deals.
That’s a lot, but it also sums up every Enterprise World—an opportunity to spend three days immersed in the technology and thinking that will be influencing your professional life in the coming years. Jump in and design the Enterprise World experience that works for you. We’re looking forward to seeing you there.