With Enterprise World 2019 fast approaching, we’re counting down the days until the conference kicks off in Toronto! Our annual user conference is set to be bigger and better than ever this year. Not only are passes COMPLIMENTARY for existing customers, but we’ve introduced a number of great new elements to help you get even more out of your conference experience.
Here are the top five things you don’t want to miss at Enterprise World 2019.
1. Certifications and digital badges: You’ve invested in OpenText™, and now we’re investing in you! This year, we’re offering FREE OpenText certification onsite in Toronto – which means you could leave #OTEW certified on the latest product releases! Plus, we’re introducing digital badges to help you show off your certification on your LinkedIn and other social media. Check out this blog by Lynn Elwood, VP Managed Services & Learning Services for more on the certifications, and don’t forget to show off your digital badges!
2. Learn Paths: We’ve introduced another new component to the educational value of Enterprise World with technology specific Learn Paths. By following these tailored paths, not only will you discover the latest technology trends and OpenText solutions, but you can also achieve an OpenText accreditation that will benefit you in your current – and future – career goals. You can check out the different learn paths here.
3. Keynotes: OpenText CEO and CTO Mark Barrenechea will be presenting his thought leadership keynote on Tuesday afternoon, filled with inspiring and informative insights into how technology is changing the way we work and live. Mark will be joined on stage by our guest keynote speaker Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web and CTO of Inrupt. Inc. On Wednesday morning OpenText EVP, Engineering Muhi Majzoub will share OpenText’s technology vision and product roadmap. And last but not least, our special guest speaker on Thursday is Peter Gabriel, Grammy and MTV award winner, Oscar nominee and two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee!
4. Product Announcements: Enterprise World has always been the place to get the latest and greatest product announcements from OpenText! Remember when we announced OpenText™ Magellan™, our flexible AI and analytics platform, or last year when we announced OpenText™ OT2, our next-generation hybrid-cloud platform? You can bet that we’ll have some exciting announcements for you this year that you don’t want to miss! Make sure to check out Muhi’s keynote on Wednesday morning for the latest product announcements around our Release 16 and Cloud strategy.
5. Closing night event: Our closing event will take place onsite at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC) this year—so you won’t have far to go to close out the conference! The closing reception features a local band, uRequest Live! During the reception, you’ll be able to request all your favorite songs in real-time so start working on your playlist and stay tuned for more!
Enterprise World will be here before you know it, so add these items to your agenda and get ready to unlock the information advantage! See you in Toronto!