Scaling digital transformation for, broader adoption is a critical journey faced by every enterprise. By providing a secure and compliant foothold to easier access and sharing of information, Enterprise Content Management users can reach for the right document, at the right time, improving user adoption across the enterprise.
Register for the OTLive webinar, February 13, 2018 – “Part 2 – What’s new in Content Suite”.
Learn how the latest enhancements for OpenText™ Content Suite simplify the user experience and advance collaboration with demonstrations of External File Sharing with OpenText™ Core, Enterprise Connect and more.
On February 13, 2018, ECM users, customers and technical audiences can see the newly available collaboration and file sharing capabilities that leverage OpenText Core. In Content Server, users can share managed documents with people outside the organization in a secure, controlled manner using Core as the sharing platform.
See demonstrated benefits of collaboration and external file including how to:
- Access Core features directly from the Content Server Smart UI
- Create a controlled, secure space for controlled collaboration
- Separate official records, working drafts and versions that external parties can access
- And more….
To learn more about OpenText Content Suite family of products:
- Register for this 1 hour, OTLive Webinar and see “What’s New in OpenText Content Suite – Part 2”, on February 13, 2018 and see demonstrations of demonstrations of External File Sharing with Core, Enterprise Connect and more.
- See OpenText Content Suite – quick demo videos
- Read how Gartner redefines ECM and positions OpenText as a leader in its evolved 2017 Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms
- Book your calendar for OpenText Enterprise World 2018, with EarlyBird registration now open
- Refresh your knowledge on OpenText Content Suite 16
- Watch the ECM KeyNote presentation from Enterprise World 2017