Driving digital transformation and not letting it drive away with your business is a critical challenge faced by every enterprise. By extending your content into the context of relevant business processes, organizations can improve responsiveness to the needs of customers, employees, and partners and provide smoother sailing for all.
Register for the “What’s New”, OTLive Webinar on December 12, 2017
Learn how the latest enhancements in the OpenText™ Content Suite builds on the OpenText commitment to simplify user experience and extend the value of ECM to business processes. On December 12, ECM users, customers and technical audiences can see what’s new since the release of 16.2, including how to:
- Simplify search for Discovery and Records Management applications
- Streamline Workflow productivity via intuitive UIs
- Improve Connected Workspaces with simplified hierarchies, role mapping and configuration
- Extend application integration with any desktop app to open and save documents to Content Server and more.
To learn more about OpenText Content Suite family of products:
- Register for this 1 hour, OTLive Webinar and see “What’s New in OpenText Content Suite 16.2.2”, on December 12, 2017
- See OpenText Content Suite – quick demo videos
- Read how Gartner redefines ECM and positions OpenText as a leader in its evolved 2017 Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms
- Watch the ECM KeyNote presentation from Enterprise World 2017
- Book your calendar for OpenText Enterprise World 2018, with EarlyBird registration now open
- Refresh your knowledge on OpenText Content Suite 16