ECM at Enterprise World 2017 will be unlike any other previous event. This year’s event will be the first to see the OpenText™ Content Suite platform standing side-by-side together with what used to be one of our main competitors, the Documentum group of ECM solutions.
How big of a deal is it? In two, brand new reports examining the current ECM technology landscape, the highly respected analysts at Forrester Research ranked both Content Suite and Documentum as a leader in the ECM market. Yes, Enterprise World 2017 will have two headlining ECM acts. And we’re pulling out all the stops to show the OpenText community how our strategy to merge the strengths of these two leaders will benefit customers and partners in a number of areas:
Stability and Confidence
OpenText is a market leader in ECM and a world leader in delivering valuable learning and collaboration events for ECM practitioners. Enterprise World will give you first-hand insight into our plans to support and grow ECM solutions. Sessions dedicated to product roadmaps and convergence strategies are just the start; Enterprise World is also your chance to integrate yourself into the OpenText community, meet the product gurus, and ask the questions that are most important to you. Don’t miss:
- ECD-100 Documentum is now OpenText — What’s New and What’s Next? Focus on the forward-looking strategy for the Documentum ECM portfolio, exploring the current innovation agenda for Documentum as well as how our new pairing with OpenText adds interesting technology and capability opportunities to our future roadmap.
- ECD-101 Comprehensive Archiving — OpenText InfoArchive and Archive Center Roadmap Attend this session to learn more about the comprehensive roadmap for OpenText Archiving.
- ECD-203 The Latest Advances in Capture are Driving Business Transformation Highlighting the latest capture innovations that are driving business transformation today. In addition, we’ll discuss how to integrate these technologies into your existing capture and business system investments.
Making the Most of Your Current Investment
We’ve increased the number of ECM-focused “Product Update” and “How To” sessions by 50% to fully cover our expanded ECM portfolio. There’s a lot to talk about: new features and functionality, enhanced ability to extend ECM into the enterprise, improved app development capabilities, and more. You’ll learn how to optimize the performance of your current infrastructure — and be able to explore a whole new stable of complementary solutions — with everything from hands-on demos to ever-popular customer success stories to highly technical step-by-step tutorials. Don’t miss:
- ECM-100 OpenText Content Suite Advancements and Innovations Join our product experts for a review of the past year’s most important advances and a look into what’s coming in the near future.
- ECM-107 Using OpenText Extended ECM to Integrate Lead Applications and Improve Processes See a real-world example of how Extended ECM improves business processes across cloud and on-prem lead applications such as Salesforce®, SAP®, and SharePoint®.
- ECD-105 Enhance your Documentum Platform with OpenText Solutions for SAP® Explore the OpenText Suite of SAP solutions, with particular focus on Invoice Management and Business Center for smart capture and document processing in SAP. See how you can use these solutions with your Documentum platform today.
Building for Future Success
The concept and practice of ECM are changing as organizations embrace digital transformation — “Enterprise Content Management” is evolving to “Content Services.” But what does this mean? Cloud, mobility, apps, and integration will be critical to future success. At Enterprise World, you’ll discover how to prepare for tomorrow’s opportunities with a host of strategic sessions and thought-leadership keynotes. Don’t miss:
- ECM-210 Hear from Experts on the How, What, Where, When, and Why of Moving ECM to the Cloud OpenText cloud and ECM experts will outline options for ECM as a managed service in the cloud and share best practices and options to help get you started on the right path.
- ECD-107 SaaS-based LEAP and OpenText Core add value to Existing ECM Investments Pull up a seat as we demonstrate how you can add value to an existing repository such as Content Suite or Documentum, or implement LEAP separately to automate and transform any business process.
You can register to attend Enterprise World here.