It starts with learning. As is the case at every Enterprise World, a full slate of training, breakout, and interactive opportunities will let you explore the latest product updates and discover how to make your existing infrastructure more productive.
Whatever your area of interest, there will be a session or expert here to help you be better at it. It’s tangible insight you just can’t get anywhere else, but it’s also just part of the Enterprise World experience.
The other key benefit of Enterprise World comes from hearing first-hand from thought leaders and fellow customers about how this technology can drive real-world transformation.
This year, we’re once again including a variety of panels, success stories, and keynotes to give experts and progressive organizations a chance to talk about what ECM success looks like today and tomorrow. Here are a few thought provoking sessions you won’t want to miss:
- Content Track Keynote: OpenText Content Suite, Documentum, and the Future of ECM
Join OpenText ECM leadership as they welcome Gartner Research Director Karen A. Hobert and the CIOs of Hydro One and the County of Los Angeles for an insightful discussion on the current ECM landscape, the future of content management, and a path to success built on leveraging today’s investments in Content Suite, Documentum, Extended ECM, and LEAP.
- ECD-215 Customer Panel: The Role of ECM in Building a Digital Transformation Program
- ECM-218: Customer Story: The Government of Canada’s Journey from ECM to EIM
- ECD-214 Customer Story: The Delta ECM Journey Accelerates Forward Thanks to a Firm Foundation
- ECM-216 Customer Story: BSTDB discusses Upgrade to OpenText Content Suite 16 & Smart User Interface
- ECM-214 Customer Story: Bank of America uses Content Intelligence to Enhance User Adoption and RM
- ECM-219 Customer Panel: Implementing RM Best Practices with OpenText Records Management Solutions
The Documentum Customer’s Guide to Enterprise World
Welcoming Documentum customers into the OpenText family is one of the most exciting aspects of this year’s Enterprise World! Not only are we looking forward to connecting and hearing about what you want and need to ensure success, we’re also working hard to make sure Enterprise World provides value that applies directly to your Documentum solutions.
In addition to our usual wide-ranging agenda of ECM breakouts, we’re introducing a comprehensive series of Documentum-focused sessions covering everything from optimizing existing installs to discovering complementary solutions to future convergence strategies and product roadmaps. And we’re inviting a number of Documentum customers to the stage to share the learnings, challenges, and results of their ECM journeys.
We invite you to use it as a start, but, by all means, please introduce yourself as soon as you hit the floor at Toronto Convention Centre. Connections are what Enterprise World is all about. We’re looking forward to helping make your first Enterprise World a truly rewarding experience.
There is still time to register to attend.