Enterprise integration has become essential to unleashing the value of the data in your organization. With the rise of big data and the Internet of Things (IoT), handling data in many different formats from many different systems becomes more and more challenging. The Enterprise Integration Learn Path at OpenText™ Enterprise World 2019 in Toronto delivers practical training, tools and best practice to achieve end-to-end enterprise integration. It will enhance your skills and bring you closer to other integration professionals attending Enterprise World. Complete this Learn Path and you’ll become an OpenText Accredited Professional 2019.
What is the Enterprise Integration Learn Path?
Over the last few years, OpenText has worked hard to become the leader in enterprise integration. Today, We are the only company that can delivers complete enterprise integration–inside and outside of your organization. Our products and solutions are delivering new levels of data integration, management and security. The Enterprise Integration Learn Path is delivered as a series of technical and business sessions covering how to get the most from your integration investments.
We’ve brought together leading OpenText experts and leading integration professionals from global organizations to provide you with a greater understanding on the latest products and features as well as real-world insight into the challenges integrating multi-system environments.
What you’ll learn
This Learn Path takes a practical look the range of data integration, data management, identity management and IoT solutions that combine to address your integration challenges. You’ll learn how to bring data together so that it’s accessible, secure and compliant. Our experts will explore how you can take advantage of managed services. With this exciting combination of OpenText experts and super users, you’ll gain valuable insights and knowledge into OpenText’s enterprise integration solutions.
Key sessions include:
- BNX-101 B2B Managed Services roadmap to self-service, programmability and automation
- BNX-102 OpenText BizManager – what’s new and roadmap session
- BNX-201 Five steps to establishing an Industrial IoT project
- BNX-202 Best practices for extending SAP to partners with data quality, security and automation
- BNX-205 The heart and soul of digital transformation in 2019
- BNX-206 Scale at the pace of data growth
- BNX-208 Transform your treasury management processes with corporate to bank integration
- BNX-209 Step by step guide to leveraging analytics across your supply chain
- BNX-216 IoT… What now? 5 practical use cases in action that deliver measurable value
- BNX-219 Business Network support: Transform the journey with self-service & predictive analytics
- BNX-220 Accelerate Your Competitive Advantage with Business Network Integration Services
- BNX-221 Tips to self-fund your supply chain initiatives with vendor compliance
- BNX-222 How to manage the tectonic technology shift to gain data agility
- BNX-223 Rethinking the approach to enterprise integration – Critical capabilities of the Digital Business Integration Platform
- BNX-224 Top 5 benefits of moving Integration to the Cloud
- BNX-225 The New Blockbuster: Harnessing the power of data in Life Sciences
Why should you follow the Learn Path?
This Learn Path has been specifically designed to give you a greater understanding of the value of unified data integration and data management to your business. You learn how you can begin to rapidly and securely deliver powerful data-driven solutions across multiple divisions within your organization–marketing, sales, customer service, operations, supply chain and finance – while maintaining compliance and governance.
The Learn Path is free with your Enterprise World registration and, once completed, you’ll receive certification as OpenText Accredited Professional 2019 – Enterprise Integration.
About OpenText Enterprise World
Experience OpenText Enterprise World, the largest EIM conference globally, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 9-11, 2019.
OpenText Enterprise World is bigger and better than ever! New and updated programs focus on learning, networking, strategy insights, solution roadmaps—all infused with amazing keynote speakers. There are more interactive programs than ever before with subject matter experts covering the topics most requested by our customers.