Microsoft’s’ annual Ignite conference takes place from September 24-28, 2018 at the Orlando Orange Convention Center. This annual gathering attracts over 26,000 IT professionals and decision makers and OpenText™ will once again be attending. Stop by the OpenText booth #1910 to learn about the newest products and solutions from OpenText product experts, and find out what’s on the roadmap for the next 12 months.
Stay a while, grab a seat and let’s chat
Our product and solution experts will be on-hand to answer all your questions, including:
• How do OpenText solutions integrate with Office 365?
• What is OpenText™ Extended ECM for Microsoft® Office 365™? What does it do that I can’t already do with Office 365?
• What’s the latest updates for OpenText™ RightFax™?
• How does OpenText™ Media Management help me with my digital assets?
• What’s new with OpenText™ Documentum ™?
• Can I run OpenText™ eDOCS in the Cloud?
• How can OpenText help me manage all my SharePoint sites and documents?
• Can I do web editing and co-authoring with OpenText™ Content Suite Platform and Microsoft Office 365?
• What is OpenText doing with Microsoft HoloLens and can I see it in action now?
It’s time to get your burning questions answered. Visit us at Microsoft Ignite and find out what makes OpenText the leader in Enterprise Information Management.
See you in Florida at booth #1910.