We are pleased to announce the 5.1 release of the Customer Communication Suite (CCS) on October 27, 2014. This version is available to existing customers through Actuate Licensing. This release includes numerous product improvements, including a number of enhancements and all cumulative fixes from previous releases.
This release encompasses the following products: Process Designer 5.1, Process Manager 5.1, Repository 5.1, Document Transform 5.1 and Data Transform 6.7.
Existing customers can obtain release documentation from the Actuate Customer Support Portal. Release documentation available includes Release Notes, Technical Summary of New Features whitepaper, Supported Products Matrix (including product obsolescence information), documentation and more!
Highlights of improvements in the CCS 5.1 release include:
- Alternate Text Manager to improve the implementation of alternate text for accessible documents
- Enhanced API functionality to provide enhanced interoperability and integration with existing business systems
- Usage tracking reporting within Administration Console to enable administrators to track usage and anticipate future needs
- Automated Page layout detection to improved usability and decrease new project setup time
- Enhanced Repository reporting to include drill downs, and new user reports allowing administrators to monitor and tune existing applications
- Enhanced help system to increase ease of use and support mobile / tablet browsers
We encourage existing customers to plan your upgrade to CCS 5.1 as soon as possible to take advantage of the latest improvements and functionality. We look forward to having our Professional Services teams in North America and Europe work with you should you require their expert assistance with your implementation upgrade. For support information, please contact Customer Support.