Following a Learn Path at OpenText™ Enterprise World this July in Toronto is a perfect way to make the most of your time at the event, to earn professional accreditation and to learn valuable tips and tricks that you can take back to your organization and implement from Day 1.
We will be running a specific learn path within the Analytics & AI track, covering relevant topics around AI & Analytics Practitioner/Executive Worksheets. The full list of Analytics & AI Learn Path sessions will be updated regularly, and the following is the current line-up. For more information on all Analytics & AI breakouts at Enterprise World in Toronto, click here.
AI & Analytics Practitioner/Executive
- The AI & Analytics Practitioner/Executive Learn Path will provide clear and demonstrable training to equip you with the essential skills necessary to bring the benefits of Analytics and AI into your future-proof “Intelligent Enterprise”.
- By following the Practitioner/Executive Learn Path, you will learn:
- Practical and tangible ways to apply AI to business outcomes from industry experts, world-class practitioners, and leading companies
- How to communicate the business value of AI & Analytics programs and how to scale service to customers in an omni-channel, always on world without ruining your bottom-line
- How to prevent downtime and maximize operational output through IoT-driven condition monitoring and predictive maintenance
- How to identify sensitive data across content sources, evaluate the potential impact of a sensitive data breach, and inject AI and automation to manage and mitigate associated risks
- Data Engineer/Scientist; Business Analyst; Director of Analytics/BI; Director of Engineering; Solution/Enterprise Architect; Director of Digital Transformation/Shared Services; CIO/CTO/CDO
OpenText Accredited Professional 2019 – AI & Analytics
Learn Path sessions:
- ANA-200 Getting value from the 80% of data you’re not using through AI & analytics
- ANA-210 AI and Machine Learning for Business Users (No Ph.D in Data Science needed)
- ANA-211 Understand the Voice of Customers and Combat Churn with AI
- ANA-209 Intelligent Process Automation and applying AI to Customer Inquiries
- ANA-205 Machine reading, chatbots, and analytics: How to pull insights and value from your content
- ANA-213 Best Practices for Data Visualizations
- ANA-215 How to leverage AI for Smart Content Migrations
- ANA-214 Making IOT data more valuable by leveraging highly interactive visualizations
About OpenText Enterprise World
Experience OpenText Enterprise World, the largest EIM conference globally, at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from July 9-11, 2019.
OpenText Enterprise World is bigger and better than ever! New and updated programs focus on learning, networking, strategy insights, solution roadmaps—all infused with amazing keynote speakers. There are more interactive programs than ever before with subject matter experts covering the topics most requested by our customers.
Register now to unlock the Information Advantage.