Joining us at OpenText™ Enterprise World 2018 and looking for what’s new within the OpenText Extended ECM roster? Or, are you new to the concept of Extended ECM and looking to learn more about how it can seamlessly connect, manage and distribute information across your organization? Here’s a quick guide focused on the sessions we have planned to help you fuel better process efficiency by integrating Content Suite into your lead applications.
Attend these sessions to learn about how organizations like yours have advanced their productivity with Extended ECM:
- Join ECM-104 on Thursday at 11:10 am as panelists from Munich Re, Microsoft® and OpenText share their experiences in deploying integrated Office 365® and OpenText solutions. Learn successful strategies for migrating to the cloud. More on the Microsoft sessions.
- At ECM-204 on Wednesday at 3:10 pm, you’ll hear how L3 Technologies is leveraging Extended ECM for SAP® to manage large and complex contract document scenarios. L3 will also share their experiences using the OpenText Extended ECM platform to streamline and consolidate quality documentation across purchasing, production, sales and delivery.
- In ECM-107, Wednesday at 2:00 pm, Freeport LNG talks about using Extended ECM for Engineering to control engineering information while accelerating project completion.
Looking for practical advice that can be rapidly put into action when you’re back at the office? These How-To sessions will help you do just that:
- For a hands-on look at connecting ECM to lead applications using OpenText Extended ECM, join us on Wednesday at 5:10 pm for ECM-201. Learn how to: design and create an integration using Smart View widgets; create templates for a repeatable business process; and share a connected workspace across multiple lead applications.
- Ready for something fun? Check out ECM-146, Wednesday at 2:00 pm, for a live ‘Demo-jam’ showcasing real-life use cases of Salesforce® Service Cloud and OpenText in action! Guaranteed to be an epic battle of experts competing for the best demo performance via an audience vote. More on the Salesforce sessions.
Looking for what’s new, and what’s coming on the roadmap for OpenText Extended ECM solutions?
- ECM-111 on Wednesday at 1:00 pm is your chance to see how Extended ECM can automate content-related processes—in SAP®, SuccessFactors®, Oracle®, Salesforce®, Microsoft® and even across all of them.
- In ECM-232 on Tuesday at 4:10 pm our Product Management experts share the roadmap for OpenText innovations for SAP®. See how OpenText solutions run in SAP Fiori® and integrate with cloud solutions such as S/4HANA® Cloud, SuccessFactors® and Hybris®. Plus, you’ll get a preview of some new cloud innovations coming for Extended ECM for SAP and Vendor Invoice Management.
- Working on your cloud strategy? ECM-207 on Wednesday at 2:00 pm provides an overview of the new Extended ECM Cloud editions, and a preview of next-generation Extended ECM cloud solutions.
These are just a handful of the many informative sessions that will help you make the most of your current ECM investment—and provide an overview of the future of OpenText Content Services. If you haven’t registered to attend Enterprise World 2018 yet, please visit OpenText Enterprise World 2018 to secure your spot. Looking forward to seeing you there.