As we said in a recent blog. “Technology is the enabler, but it’s the customer relationship – and the customer experience – that matter the most.”
To further express the importance of the customer, we asked customers to share insights on our products and solutions in the “Voice of the Customer” survey for Documentum D2. We asked, customers answered! Let’s dive in!
Why is Documentum D2 such an important piece of your ECM strategy?
The reasons are many. Providing advanced content management for the power user, Documentum D2’s unique approach enables organizations to respond more rapidly to changing business requirements and accelerate time-to-value for ECM deployments.
- Sanofi drastically reduced their development work by 60% with D2 compared to their older system.
- A global engineering company was able to cover 300% more business cases faster with lower TCO, getting to the market faster – all with the same internal team and resources
How has Documentum D2 enabled the new modern personalized experience?
It accommodates not only individual preferences and working needs of different users, but also departments and lines of business through the power of configuration. Content administrators achieve greater consistency of ECM rules and policies with wider user adoption and simplified information management and compliance.
- Heathrow Airport offers a modern experience with D2, enabling users to increase productivity by easily locating actionable content among millions of stored documents.
- Gladerma increased the number of users by 30% compared to their former solution.
Why do highly regulated industries like Oil and Gas or Pharmaceutical organizations care about D2?
Businesses’ want peace of mind about security and confidence that they are in compliance with organization policies, standards and legal regulations. D2 offers this assurance.
Key to organizational efficiency, D2 also ensures that knowledge workers are more productive with reduced training costs while rapidly accelerating user adoption of ECM deployments. In addition to reducing costs, a more configurable experience and being regulatory compliant, our customers are also experiencing improved productivity, quick and easy deployments with minimum training costs and a more personalized content experience.
- BNL Banco Nazionale del Lavora achieved a fast deployment with minimal training with a centralized archived repository…resulting in immediate benefits.
- New Mexico Department of Transportation implemented D2 3 months ahead of schedule while migrating 52M records for a faster and more efficient new system
We are so proud of the customer achievements with Documentum D2 and how they have transformed their organizations in today’s Digital World.
Have a Documentum D2 success story to share? Post it here.