For the last 19 years, OpenText Enterprise World has grown to become a major event in the industry. And 2017 marks a new chapter in our premier event’s history.
This year’s conference will be unlike any before! We have prepared an extraordinary event that will offer insight into the skills, tools and directions that businesses require to be successful in the age of digital.
We couldn’t be more excited to bring the conference home to Canada. From July 11-13, 2017, we will be at the award-winning Metro Toronto Convention Centre in the heart of downtown Toronto.
What’s New at this Year’s Enterprise World
This year, we designed an entirely new experience for attendees with four customized conferences under one roof to meet individual business needs:
- OpenText User Conference addresses specific uses and applications of the OpenText platform, highlighting Customer Experience Management, Business Network, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Analytics and Discovery.
- OpenText Industry Conference identifies and explores the trends impacting the Financial Services, Life Sciences, Public Sector and Energy & Engineering industries
- OpenText Partner and Technology Conference incorporates tracks for both traditional OpenText partners as well as a brand new opportunity for start-up technology companies to showcase their innovations
From the onsite expo to the technology pavilion, OpenText Enterprise World 2017 immerses you in the digital trends impacting businesses across the globe:
- Engage in 175 breakouts, product demos and informational sessions to get the knowledge you need to digitally transform your business
- Connect with OpenText executives, industry leaders and peers to discuss the best practices that will lead your company to success
- Discover the strategies, tactics, and tools to digitize you organization
- Gain insight into the trends and drivers that are transforming business for a competitive advantage
Whatever your path to digital transformation, OpenText Enterprise World is the place to be. If you haven’t registered, what are you waiting for? Get to it and Register!
We can’t wait to welcome you to the future.