The highly anticipated NAB Show gets underway today, Monday, April 16th, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. Get in on the OpenText action by visiting booth #SL8620 in the South Hall (be sure to enter our draw for a Kindle Fire!) or catch one of the OT information sessions, From Born Digital to Made for Multi-Channel and A New Way to Securely Exchange Large Media Files with OpenText.
The SAP Conference for Utilities, EMEA, 2012 takes place Wednesday, April 18th. Don’t miss OpenText’s customer presentation, Direct Marketing Made Easy at Dong Energy with SAP Document Presentment. Also be sure to stop by the OT booth, we’d love to meet with you!
ShareFEST 2012 kicks off Thursday, April 19th in Philadelphia. OpenText is happy to attend as a silver sponsor and looks forward to customer presentation, A CRO’s Journey to Making Collaborative Trials a Reality with SharePoint and BPM, a case study shared by Andy Corts, Chief Information Officer of the Sarah Cannon Research Institute.
Tuesday April 17th
• 11:00am EDT: OpenText eDOCS Product Overview and Roadmap
Wednesday April 18th
• 4:30pm SGT: Optimise Accounts Payable Processes & Improve Efficiencies with SAP Invoice Management by OpenText
• 11:00am EDT: OpenText Archive Server Product Overview and Roadmap
• 11:00am EDT: Customer-Centered Innovation: Driving Operational Excellence from the Outside-In
Thursday April 20th
• 11:00am EDT: The Psychology of Adoption: Why Most Change Programs Fail
Last updated Apr 16, 2012 at 10:53 AM GMT