You know the why and the what of going digital, but how do you actually start walking the walk?
With over 200 breakout sessions, 40+ training courses and Professional Services experts in our booth, you can create a custom agenda to match your goals.
Our recommended how-to custom tracks are below:
Take the First Step: If you are planning to upgrade to Release 16 this year, you should plan to attend how-to sessions such as:
- (BPM-202) Moving Up to Process Suite v16
- (CEM-200) Upgrade Considerations for Moving to OTMM v16
- (ECM-232) ECM Customer Panel Session: Upgrading to Content Suite 16
Define Your Path: If you are in the process of defining your EIM strategy, take in how-to sessions like:
- (BPM-301) Building EIM Solutions with Process Suite
- (B2B-201) Automate Procure to Pay with OpenText Active Applications
- (EIM-203) Delivering Electronic Medical Records
PLUS – The Industry experts will be hosting 5 user group sessions where EIM strategies will be discussed.
Optimize Your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): If you want to improve your TCO and make the most of OpenText Professional Services programs, attend sessions such as:
- (CLD-201) Total Cost of Ownership Benefits of the Cloud
- (EIM-201) Optimize Your Investment with OpenText Services Programs
After your sessions, come to the Professional Services booth where our experts will help you plan a program that fits your needs.
Meet the Experts at Enterprise World
Visit our Professional Services experts in Nashville to find out how you can:
- Realize your EIM strategy: Look beyond software to design and build end-to-end solutions that support and optimize your key business processes. Our services teams are in the best position to help you realize your EIM strategy.
- Optimize costs: Our Optimize services programs can help reduce your TCO by placing management of your OpenText software in expert hands.
- Upgrade to Release 16: Upgrading your existing OpenText or a legacy system? We have the tools and expertise to help you do it on-prem or as a hybrid or cloud deployment.
- Migrate to the OpenText Cloud: Move to the cloud and focus on what you do best while your infrastructure is in the best hands of the only team that is 100% Release 16 certified.
We’ve added 100% more technical sessions this year and now have more than 200 to offer! We’ve organized them into 12 tracks with 3 different areas of focus:
- Business and Strategy – Staff pick @ EW: (ECO-104) Ready for SAP SuccessFactors – Solutions for the Digital Workforce
- Developer – Staff pick @ EW: (CEM-301) Media Management – System Monitoring, Troubleshooting, and Logging
- Practitioner – Staff pick @ EW: (FNS-202) Compliance
Have a look at the breakouts already posted, and make your selections.
For an even more in-depth look at the how-to of going digital, learn how to deploy and use OpenText Suite 16. We are offering an exciting 3-day pre-conference Enterprise World Training Program July 9-11, with plenty of opportunities for hands-on learning about Suite 16 and OpenText best practices.
Whether you are returning or new to Enterprise World, you can learn how to use your existing software and infrastructure with OpenText Release 16 to bring your enterprise to the next level.
Enterprise World is where you can learn how to walk the digital line!