Think you know all about the range of OpenText Customer Experience offerings? Think you’ve seen it all at recent shows, or even at last year’s Enterprise World conference in Nashville?
OpenText™ Experience Suite continues to grow and evolve with new products, and exciting innovative new features for the existing products. Join us at this year’s Enterprise World in Toronto to get up close and personal with all the latest CEM developments.
There will be more opportunities to see the products, talk with experts, and network with your peers than ever before.
Plans for the expanded CEM demonstration area in the Expo hall include:
- Experience Suite CEM Lab where you can see the various CEM products working together to help deliver a continuous connected customer experience from engagement to customer insights.
- Digital Asset Management area where you can examine top flight DAM platforms such as OpenText™ Media Management, and MediaBin, as well as industry specific solutions like Content Hub for Publishers.
- Web Content Management solutions to create and optimize the web experience for your customers with tools such as OpenText™ TeamSite, Optimost, Web Experience Management and Web Site Management.
- Customer Communications Management will highlight the new Exstream 16 release offering a unified solution for ultra-personalized communications.
- WorkForce Optimization that enables you to capture the true voice of the customer with products such as Qfiniti and Explore.
- The CEM Extensions demo area will introduce you to other products and solutions such as Experience Analytics and more to further enhance your CEM capabilities.
It’s not only the product demo area that’s been extended, there will be a greater number of CEM-related breakout sessions and presentations than ever before. There will be more opportunities to learn and discuss industry trends, listen to others tell how implementing a CEM strategy impacted their business, or do a deep dive into the technical aspects of implementing solutions. It’s your choice. Whatever your level of interest and expertise, there will be something for you.
If this all sounds like a great reason to spend July 10th to the 13th in Toronto, then make sure to register and we’ll look forward to seeing you there.