Join us in Nashville this July at Enterprise World 2016 to learn, and share, the latest in Customer Experience Management and the keys to delivering a continuous connected experience for your customers.
The new OpenText™ Experience Suite helps you deliver high impact digital content, interactive customer communications and gain analytical insight to continuously refine your customer’s experience, and we’re excited to have te opportunity to show you the benefits that come with the new Release 16.
Included in the Enterprise Suite experience are :
- Communications Center Enterprise introduces Immersive Authoring with a new user interface and templates that make it easier to create correspondence that excites your audience
- Digital Asset Management is enhanced with Adaptive Media Delivery and the Media Hub to make sure your creative images and video look great on every device, every time.
- Web Content Management provides the latest in web publishing, marketing optimization and mobile marketing activities
- Workforce Optimization brings the customer contact center and voice of the customer programs front and center in the Digital Customer Journey
With over twenty sessions devoted to Customer Experience Management there will be lots of opportunities to learn, network, and engage in great conversations.
Breakout Sessions will include topics such as:
- Experience Suite Strategy and Product Direction: Designing a Continuous Digital Customer Experience
- Excellence in Customer Service: Marketing’s Secret Weapon
- Enhance OpenText Experience Analytics with custom insight
- Integration of Communications Center with Content Server
- Fast-track Sales from Contract to Digital Signature
- Responsive Design and Web Experience Management
- Media Management and Adaptive Delivery
Visit us at the Digital Experience theater in the Expo Hall to see the latest demonstrations and also to setup 1:1 meetings for:
- OpenText™ Communications Center
- OpenText™ MediaBin
- OpenText™ Media Management
- OpenText™ Qfiniti
- OpenText™ TeamSite
- OpenText™ Web Experience Management
If you haven’t yet registered for Enterprise World, now is the perfect time to do so.
Come join us in Nashville.